Chapter 12

*Zayn's POV*

Harry made it official with Amy a week and a half after the first day she came over, he was instantly smitten with her. I didn't see why everyone was so caught up with her, or how they didn't see she was evil. She was constantly making gross, little comments to me- not comments she should be making, with me having a girlfriend and her having a boyfriend.

"Hi guys!" Amy called, walking in the house with Harry behind her,

"Hey, Ames." Kylie called, lifting her head from my lap. I frowned, I was very comfortable.

"Sorry." She smirked.

"Sorry for what?" I asked, confused.

"You said you were comfortable when I got up."

"I didn't mean to say that out loud." I said, looking down.

"You're adorable." She said, pecking me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her up. I tried to deepen the kiss, tracing her lip with my tongue. She clamped her lips shut, and I groaned, frowning at her. She kissed me lightly, pulling back and smiling.

"I have a surprise for you guys!" Liam called, running in the front door.

"WHAT IS IT?" We all yelled, and Liam flinched, putting his hand over his ears.

"Drumroll please!" We all did the classic drumroll on any surface we could find: tables, each other, walls, etcetera.

"We're going on tour early!!!"

We all hooted and hollered, we loved being on tour. "When do we leave?" Niall asked, taking his ice cream out of his mouth.

"Next Thursday afternoon. But Simon said that nobody except Kylie could come, since she lives with us. The others can visit though."

"That's so soon!" Kylie yelled, getting off the couch and running upstairs, probably to pack. Harry was frowning, with his arm around Amy. She was pouting fakely. I was 100% sure that Amy was cheating on Harry, I just didn't have any proof. I couldn't say anything, things weren't the best between me and Harry and I didn't want him to think I wanted Amy or was trying to sabotage his happiness.

"Be right back, babe. I'm going to go help Louis start packing because he has troubles." Harry smirked, pecking Amy on the lips for a second before heading upstairs.

Amy and I were alone.

Shit.

"Hey, Zayn." She purred, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Uh, hi." I said, scooting away slightly.

"Where are you going baby?"

"Look, Amy. I have a girlfriend."

"I have a boyfriend, but I only want you. You're so much sexier than Harry. And I bet you're better in bed too. You look like you would be bigger."

Well, this crossed the line from mildly creepy comments to obviously sexual.

"I'm not interested, sorry." I said, ignoring the other comments.

"You know you are. I can give you so much more than little Kylie can... I bet she hasn't even given you..."

"OKAY THAT IS ENOUGH." I said loudly, standing up. "Why don't you just break up with Harry? Leave him out of this."

"No, then I wouldn't be able to see you. And, Harry IS famous. Do you know how much press I will get for being Harry Styles' girlfriend? My modeling will take off."

"You're fucking crazy." I hissed. "I'll tell him. And Kylie."

"Like they would believe you. Harry already hates you. And sweet little Kylie is just my bestest friend." She said, smiling sickly.