Unexpected mission

Chase pov

"Thanks for getting here quickly pups, we have a major problem today. Katie has gone missing!" Ryder says he has a edge of emotion in his voice. "What!" I said "Who would have done this?" I asked instantly angry because I felt for Ryder if anything ever happened to Skye I don't know what I would do. Ryder said," I don't know but we have to find her. Chase take your police truck and go to Katie's to investigate," I responded, "Chase is on the case," Ryder said, "Skye I need your helicopter to search from the sky for Katie," "This pups gotta fly," she said; "the rest of you spread out and search for her." Ryder said. I noticed he was hiding his tears so I told the rest of the pups to head to their rigs and wait. I caught up to Ryder before he left the look out; "Ryder! Wait!" I yelped; he turned around, yeah what's up Chase?" He said. "You sit this one out, your to emotional to function, we'll take care of it," I said. "I can't I will never forgive myself if Katie is hurt,"; "Sir, I'm not giving you a choice." "Chase how can you stop me I blame myself I wasn't there for her." He said, "Sir, I will not allow you to go;" the elevator opened neither one of us noticed and continued arguing as Marshall stared silently in horror at the unfolding argument. "Ryder, sir with all do respect if you take another step towards the exit I will do what I must to keep you here!" I yelled; "Chase you can't and will not stop me that is an order!" He yelled back. "Sir please don't do it," I said "CHASE!" He screamed, I had jumped in front of him blocking the exit. "YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES; ONE STEP ASIDE OR TWO I WILL GO THROUGH YOU! KATIE IS MY LIFE AND I WOULD SOONER DIE THAN LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER IM GOING CHASE, NOW IM GONNA COUNT TO FIVE!" Ryder screamed at me. I screamed back, "IM GONNA COUNT TO THREE." Marshall cough and we both turned and stared at him and he said I'm gonna go I knew he was gonna tell the other pups what he saw. I woofed out my tranquilizer gun Ryder looked back I said, "I'm sorry about this sir," and shot him with it twice; he collapsed to the ground and I drag a pillow under his head and pulled a blanket over him then took the slide to my rig. All the pups were looking at me in shock not wasting anymore time I motioned them to follow me said nothing and pulled out towards Katie's place...