Skye and Chase

We kissed, I loved Skye with all my heart. She is the most beautiful pup I've ever seen, I loved her soft brown fur, her beautiful pink eyes, her soft voice I could go on forever. She laid down by my side with the new ring and necklace around her neck; I laid next to her. She fell asleep with her face next to mine. All of the sudden, our collars beeped we heard Ryder's voice, "Paw Patrol to the lookout." "Ryder needs us we said!" We took off running to the lookout. When we got there and changed into our uniform, the elevator reached the top, and we all jumped out and once we were lined up I said, "Ready for action Ryder sir."Thanks for getting here so quickly pups." He said. "We've got a real emergency, we've gotten multiple calls for multiple different emergencies I've never seen anything like this." He said " we've got a fire on the mountain, the flounder has run aground, the street lights are out, and we have reports of an abandoned pup in an alley by Katie's clinic." He said. "Marshall and Rubble you two take the fire on the mountain, Zuma and I will take the Flounder, Chase and Skye take the street lights, and Miracle and Rocky take the abandoned pup." He said we all nodded. "What about us?" Asked Storm and Lightening. "Well if you to are gonna help you need a rig" you two will fly around adventure bay ready to support any missions that need assistance, also be on he look out for any one in need of help." He said oh and your new uniforms he handed them the uniform of fighter pilots they dress quickly putting there helmets on but not connecting their masks yet. "Also just so you know your rig is a specialty as both of you share it it is a two seater F-18." He said. With that we all headed to our job sites. Skye and I were directing traffic when we got a call from Marshall requesting immediate assistance. Storm and Lightening responded. I got traffic under control and Skye got the street light back on Skye and I headed to the fire to help contain it. Ryder and Zuma were still freeing the flounder while Rocky and Miracle were still taking care if the abandoned pup. Then I got the call from Marshall, he said, "We need immediate assistance we can't contain the fire it's heading towards the clearing we need assistance!" I called back, "this is Chase and Skye we are in bound." We drove as fast as we could out to the mountain...