Waking up

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed and Skye and Lightening where by my bed. Skye was resting her nose in my cheek. I then realized there was another bed Marshall was in it he looked a little better than me I noticed Storm had her nose buried in his cheek. I stirred surprising Skye who cried from joy I asked what happened to Marshall and was told he went out after the pups who did this and this is how we found him. I was shocked. I had to stop them before they did this again I realized I had my police tag on the collar with my other tags Ryder must've put it back on. I tried to get up but Skye said no don't move please I said I have to stop them. But she wouldn't let me so I went to my pup house and curled up with her and slept having horrible dreams of blade taking Skye and Storm and Lightening. At some point Lightening came in and laid on my other side resting her head on my shoulder and Skye on my soft belly. I quietly snuck out during the night and walked into the look out and took the elevator to the top. I flipped on the tv and flipped through pictures until I found the one I was looking for it was Skye and I the day she became my girlfriend all the sudden I felt a presence. I turned it was Ryder he sat with me in silence and petted me eventually he fell asleep I covered him with a blanket and snuck into the city I went to somewhere I vowed I would never return the top of the tallest mountain to visit a nightmare that I needed to see I found what I was looking for during the last war the enemy had secretly infiltrated this island and had set up a base here I had waited until the middle of a blizzard and was sent up to rescue Lightening (who was my best friend) a downed pilot and Storm (who was my girl friend) who was the co pilot I was sent in alone no back up because blade our commander refused to help I got two marines and army ranger and a navy seal to go with me it was supposed to be a simple op get in grab Storm and Lightening and get out but they were waiting for us I personally dragged the bodies of four of my friends into a helicopter and carried two out. I walked to the place were time stood still where you could still seen bullet casings and vehicle shells and a ruined base as well as emplacements and eight unmarked graves the four pups I buried because the helicopter carrying their bodies for burial was shot down no survivors, two marines, an army ranger, a navy seal, a Air Force pilot, an Air Force copilot, and two Air Force crew chiefs. I sat and cried some day I would show Ryder and the rest of the paw patrol and I would show Storm and Lightening who don't remember a thing about it but now was not the day...