two

~

        Zayn stood by his locker waiting for Niall to say his goodbye's to his girlfriend, Natalie.

        Niall smiled at the girl trapped in his arms lovingly.

        Zayn didn't want to feel the evil emotion that is envy, but he couldn't help it. He had always wanted someone to love and kiss just to hold. Rather they be boy or girl, he wanted someone who would cuddle him through the night and he would wake up to see them in morning showering them with kisses. He wanted someone who would comfort him and not call him a wuss if he cried. He wanted someone who would surprise him with flowers and poems. He wanted someone who he could tease and joke about with. He wanted someone to argue with. He wanted someone to apologize to with an extraordinary night of love making. He just wanted someone to love him.

        "Niall, we're going to miss the bus," Zayn said with his mood dropping into sad, shallow waters.

        Niall looked up at him, "Oh, sorry mate." He turned back to his girl placing a single kiss on her lips, "I love you."

        Natalie grinned back, "I love you more."

        Zayn looked at the floor feeling like he was ruining the moment by staring.

        When Niall finally said goodbye they left for the buses.

        "You okay?" Niall asked seeing his best friend look like a sad puppy. It was rare for Niall to witness Zayn in a sad mood. Usually his mood swings only rank for extremely happy or extremely irritated.

        "Yeah," Zayn answered looking out the bus window.

        "Okay," he murmured back placing his hand on Zayn's thigh giving it a gentle squeeze, "you know I'm always here for you, right?"

        Zayn looked at him with a small smile, "I know."

***

        "So, squirt, how was school?" Zayn asked his little sister after they had shed their backpacks and shoes. They were situated on the couch bath sharing a bag of potato chips. It was something Zayn used to do with Doniya when she was younger, but she grew out of it once she hit puberty.

        "Great! Ms. Angalea let us make smowfakes!" She beamed taking her eyes off the TV that was playing Spongebob Squarepants.

        "Snowflakes?" Zayn smiled at her.

        "Yeah! We got paper and folded it into a wittle triangle and used scisores to cut them into smowfakes!" She enthused.

        "Safety scissors, right?" Zayn asked with a hint teasing in his tone.

        "Since when would they give six year olds regular scissors?" Doniya said walking out of the kitchen with a glass of water.

        "They gave you regular scissors when you were seven, and that's a story to remember," he reminded her.

        She pointed a finger at him, "You promised to never speak of that again."

        He chuckled, "Oops."

        All three kids sat on the couch watching TV (except Doniya who was playing on her phone) until their mother arrived.

        "Hey, kids," Tricia smiled hanging up her keys and shedding her bag.

        "Hey, Ma," they chorused.

        "Since you're all lazing around all homework is done I presume?" She asked.

he's real || zarry au {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara