four

(This chapter is really fast btw. This is one of those chapters that have to happen to get the story moving)

~

        Zayn's eyes nearly rolled in the back of his head at his abrupt shock. He stumbled back only to loose his balance and fall on his backside.

        "Whoa, whoa, easy there," the intruder said holding up his hands.

        Zayn said with his eyes the size of golf balls, "W-who are y-you? W-what are you doing i-in m-my tree-h-house? W-why do y-you keep f-f-f-following me?" He was scared out of his mind.

        "One question at a time, Zayn," the boy laughed.

        "Y-you know my name?"

        "Yes, I do," he smiled.

        "Why do you k-keep showing up everywhere? Why-"

        Seeing the killer smile on the boy's face Zayn realized something. There was an incredibly irresistible boy in the same room (the term "room" can be argued) and he was making a total fool out of himself.

        "I-er-, sorry, do you want to sit down. Shit, I don't have any chairs-"

        "You're offering a guy who just intruded your private tree house a seat?" He laughed. The sound was smooth and intriguing to Zayn's ears.

        "I guess-" a sudden question popped into Zayn's mind ridding him of all mixed thoughts, "Why are you following me?"

        "I'm not a stalker, if that's what you're asking-hey, do you need help?" He referred to Zayn's state on the floor.

        "I'm, er, fine," Zayn mumbled. "Why haven't I ever seen you around? Do you go to a different school? How did you get up here?!"

        "I thought we agreed on one question at a time?"

        "Oh, right, uh...Did you follow me?"

        "No."

        Zayn creased his eyebrows, "Then how did you get up here?"

        "I climbed?" The boy laughed again.

        "A-are you a ghost?" Zayn, suddenly, asked wanting to immediately cover his mouth hoping the words wouldn't make it to the boy's ears.

        "No, I'm not a ghost," he smiled.

        "Then what are you?"

        Could this guy be inhumane?

        Maybe he was an angel?

        No, he's not an angel, a voice laughed at his doltish guesses.

        Zayn inwardly glared.

        That astonishing smile never left the boy's face as he spoke, "I'm Harry."

        "Harry," Zayn breathed out.

        "Yeah," he chuckled, "anymore questions, Zayn?"

        Zayn loved the way Harry said his name; it so smoothly spilled over his tongue like silk.

        "I-..Why are you here?"

        "For you," Harry replied as if it weren't the most confusing answer Zayn'd ever heard.

        "M-me?" Zayn pointing to himself.