Finding Her..

I hide in the dark closet , I hear him calling my name , screaming knocking things over. I hear my room door slam open , the closet rips open he grabs me by the collar of the shirt and throughs me to the floor like its nothing . He kicks my ribs then drags me down the stairs , he throws an empty glass bottle at me , I try to pick up the glass pieces and he shoves me , making the glass go into my hands and foot along with my side. I get up and pick up the rest of the glass, he stumbles off and I hear the door shut. I throw away the glass and limp over to the bathroom , I pick the glass out of my wounds . I wrap them with gauze. I limp off to my room I go past his, I listen to his snores , I walk past and lay down . I look at my backpack and grab it . I grab my money I hid. I walk to the park my money in hand and my backpack hugs my shoulders and back. I stop and sit down at a bench . A shadow appears in front of me , I look up. "Y/n?" the stranger asked. I shook my head. "is this enough money?' I ask looking at the stranger pulling out the money. he puts his hand on mine and shakes his head "keep it, are you sure this is what you want?" he asks . I nod " where are you going to go after?" he asks . I shrug. "family?" I shake my head no "friends?" once more I shake my head. "f***" I hear him curse under his breath. " You want to go home wwith me ?" he asks . I look at him and nod smiling, i see him smile back . I show him the house and show him what room was his. I go to my room using the fire escape. I hear a gun shot and smile , I know I should be crying but that man has hurt me enough that I don't care . I grab anything I want to keep and pack it . I run down stairs , I see the man on the couch I nod when he looks at me . He hands me a phone and a lighter . I look at him confused "phones for if your ever in danger , lighter is to burn this place down . I nod and try to start the fire . I get outside and watch as the house I knew go's up in flames . I feel happy . "Names CaRtOoNz" the man said as he got in the car I was told to get into . I noticed we stoped in front of a huge house . I get out and CaRtOoNz walks in front of me , I grab his hand nervous , he smiles and holds my hand , we go to a room that has everything red . I put my stuff down and sit on the bed "can I check out your wounds?" He asks , I nod , I take my shoes off and he looks over my gauzed foot , he grabs a 'first aid' kit and undos the bandages , he looks at the foot and takes out some more glass shards that I missed . "Thank you..." I whisper , he looks up and smiles before going back to my foot he wraps it then gets up. "Are you hurt anywhere else?" He asked his voice sympathetic . I nod "oh god what did he do to you" I hear him whisper looking at my bruised and bleeding cuts and scars . I had a bandage across my stomach from the mark he gave me before he left , the bandage bloody. He squats down and traces the bandage , I wince at the pain. He nods and digs through the kit , I lay down so he isn't having to move his way around to fix the wound , I undo the bandages and look at the cut. It was deep. I lay my head back down and he cleans the cut and around it . I feel somthing cold hit next to it before everything is numb . I watch as he leaves the room I wait till he comes back with a guy next to him . The new guy looks at me in shock he runs over and looks at the wound . "This is Moo he is going to help fix you up" CaRtOoNz says , I nod . I feel my eyes grow heavy , CaRtOoNz grabs my hand making that sleepiness disappear . I look at him and he smiles , moo then breaks the silence by. Saying "Done" happily . I thank him and get up "y/n?" Moo asked his voice no longer happy. I hummed in response . I look at him. "How did you get this and all of these scars and bruises?" He asks sad . I look at my feet , I can't find the right words and stay silent . "He did this to you... didn't he?" CaRtOoNz says stein , I nod . I look up to see moo sad . I get up and limp walk to them both and hug them , I hear CaRtOoNz chuckle . I feel them both hug back . I pull away and smile , tears flow from my eyes "thank you ... thank the both of you ..." I say . Moo grabs my face and wipes the tears away "don't do that , there is no need of that here . Ok?" He says I smile and nod "plus CaRtOoNz would cry to if you did" moo says winking "would not" I hear him say . I laugh for the first time in a long time . I smile , I hug moo again and he hugs back . He puts me on the bed and tucks me in . I smile as I feel myself fall asleep . Moo leaves and CaRtOoNz climbs in bed and wraps his arm around her protectively before falling asleep .