I promise

y/ns pov: Yelling could be heard outside . I try to move but can't . I look around to see CaRtOoNz' holding me protectively. I smile and poke his cheek . He shifts a bit, I look around looking for an escape. CaRtOoNz stirred awake and looked at me . I smile "morning kid" CaRtOoNz says looking at me smiling back . I poke his nose and his smile widens , I get out of his grasp , I look at his red shirt covered it stains of blood, the red mostly hidden by the color . I watch as he gets up, he stretches, his bones cracking and popping making it sound like his bones were crushing under weight, I see him look at me , I stick my tonged out at him and I hear him chuckle . he grabs my hand, The yelling still happening outside. When we go around a corner I see a person who wore a helmet and had pig ears and an owl like person yelling at each other . I squeeze Cartoonz hand and move so I'm behind him, He looks down and smiles he ruffles up my hair and then starts to move, I smell food but some how I am not hungry . I watch as Moo makes food , the fight then stops , Cartoonz puts me on a stool and I smile at him. He sits next to me "Cartoonz why the hell is there a kid here?" I hear someone say . I feel myself shake due to the yelling . Catoonz puts a hand on my shoulder and I stop shaking , "she's here because I took her in, just like we did to the rest of the guys" Cartoonz says. I smile. A fist slams on the table in front of me, I jump a little and squeak a bit. I start to shake like mad , Cartoonz try's to calm me but it doesn't work . People are yelling and fighting but I can't hear anything , just static, like I was listening to an old TV. I feel someone pick my up , I notice the shirt color was moo, The fighting was still going on, Moo brought me to Cartoonz room. He sets me down and hugs me . I burry my face into his chest and cry. "y/n what's wrong" I hear him say pulling away. The static slowly fades and I feel my tears fall. "My father would yell when he would hit and bruise me..." I say looking at my hands . Moo hugs me again harder this time. " I promise me and Cartoonz will protect you, and soon the rest of the guys will protect you" he says. I pull away and smile he soon joins in me smile at each other like dorks . I get an idea and dig through my backpack "watcha doing?" he asked . I pull out some paper and some crayons, markers, and a few pencils out. I hear the yelling and fighting still going on downstairs but ignore it. I start to draw and moo soon joins. I start to draw a little alien like thing that was cute . I smile as I finish coloring him in. I look at moos drawing , he drew a little moose , I smile and put down the color. he looks at me and smiles. "want to see the best part?" I say looking at him . he nods and sits up from his once laying down position. I place my hand on his drawing and I close my eyes , the drawing the hops out of the paper and starts running around, its body looking like a ghost, I look at his shocked expression and chuckle. I do the same to my paper and the little alien comes to life, I look at moo and see him playing with the moose. I play with the little alien and soon me and moo have an entire zoo. I laugh as we play with the monkeys and the lions. We were about to make another pen when the door opened and all of the animals and creatures blew away like a ghost , I look to see CaRtOoNz at the door a smile on his face . "Your staying, y/n ? Welcome to the family" I look at him shocked , I get up and hug him tight . He hugs back and chuckles , I yawn my eyes growing heavy, I look at the sky to see it was already night . "It's night already?" I ask looking at moo. He nods smiling. "Hey CaRtOoNz ? I have to show you something" I say and sit down . CaRtOoNz face then changed he looked worried , "what's wrong?" He says and sits down. I look at the little alien that I drew and put my hand on it and the alien jumped out of the paper , it climbs in my lap and soon all of the animals in the zoo start to come back , I smile as CaRtOoNz looks at the animals in shock . I give him the paper and he looks at me confused . He draws something and then passes it back to me . It was a gun , I look at it and touch it , it plops in my hand and I give it to him . He was about to shoot when I gave him a stop sign . I touch the gun and it soon becomes real . I look at their shocked faces . I smile and look at the once "h-how did you do that?!" Moo asks shocked "only realalistic things I can make real , anything else stays imaginary , I touch the alien and it comes to life but as a stuffed animal. I look at him then hug him and he disappears . The gun the dose the same . The animals disappear too. I yawned and moo placed me on the bed , I smile and climb in , moo says goodbye , I say the same and CaRtOoNz climbs in bed and turns the lights off . I look at my reflection in a photo , monster covers my eyes , I blink away the tears and fall asleep.