MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER ( part 1)

Its been two weeks scene glitch showed up. The guys all loved y/n by this point. Even Tyler

your pov: I wake up its the middle of the night , I see something shut the door to cartoonz room. I get up and follow , I turn the corner , the door to outside shuts. I go over and follow the shadow, it leads me through a Forrest. It stops and I hug my teddy bear tight , it turns around and its face was like a tv screen. Some hoe I felt confertable. It walks tword me . It reaches down as if wanting my hand , I take it and drop teddy. I didn't care. we start to run, it places me on its back . I don't look where we were going...

CaRtOoNz pov : I wake up and look down expecting to see y/n. But she was not there . I get up a little worry hits me but I brush it off thinking she went downstairs to get breakfast . I go to the kitchen only to see she is not there , worry hugs me again. I start to ask around , everyone else saying they have not seen y/n , everyone starts to go outside stating groups , we search the Forrest near the house , I step on something , I look down to see y/n's bear , tears fill my eyes and I pick it up . Everyone else notices the bear and we all hug . We go back home and plan to kill what ever took y/n. "Don't worry y/n we will find you and get you home".....