Im With The Stars Now.....Im sorry..

CaRtOoNz pov : I was walking with y/n out in the woods , the guys behind us . We were talking about how to fly and stuff . Y/n wanted to know how and we were heading out to a clearing with soft grass for her to crash into if needed . I looked at her and smiled . I looked back up then back to see her smile again but to fine she was gone . I look behind me to see her eyes wide and tears forming I looked at her confused then looked ahead . There stood him.... I felt my fist clench and my teeth bare . I felt something grab my hand , I looked down to see y/n looking at me . Her eyes pleading . "L-let me do this-please..." she said as she looked at him. I nod and relax . She stepped forward . She started to whisper a song (song above) . Soon a ring of f/c Fire trapped y/n and her father inside . She began to sing the song louder until she was screaming it at her father . Her wings moving and sometimes opening . She flapped her wings and hovered , a f/c smoke came from under her . Once it cleared it showed glitch next to y/n , she was a f/a and had f/n eyes and tenticals with her two wings , it's tounge hanging off one side . The animal was huge , she was still singing . Near the end of the song the flames rose higher blocking any view of y/n soon the disappeared and y/n or her father were no where to be found , I screamed her name . No answer .... a note landed near my feet  . It had y/n's hand writhing. It read: In sorry I am weak I'm sorry I was not good . I'm sorry I have to leave. But don't worry : I'm with the stars now ...." I cried , I cried every night , nothing could change it . I just lost my baby girl....

It has been a week from when y/n disappeared? Died? I don't know anymore ... I was laying around watching  a football game. I wasn't cheering for any team at all. The phone rang . I sigh as I get up and walk over . Police Dep. The phone scanner said. I sigh thinking the guys got them selves caught or something , I pick it up and greet the officer on the other end. "Hello?" I say a hint of anger in my voice "Hello is the Mr. CaRtOoNz?" I was shocked at the name only y/n would call me Mr. CaRtOoNz "Ya it is , what do you want?" I say anger in my voicebeing reminded of bad memories "Your kid just showed up at the station and is looking for you" the officer said. Kid? I don't have any kids? Wait ..... Then it clicked . Y/n! Y/n she's here! "Ok I'm coming to pick her up!" I said my voice with layered with excitement . I slammed the phone down and ran out my Keys in hand . I got in my car and drove to the station . There I saw her . My girl. My life. My everything . "Y/N!" I yelled . She looked at me and smiled , she had her little bear in hand . She ran towards the car , I got out and hugged her . Tears formed in my eyes. "Hey CaRtOoNz?" Y/n said . "What is it baby?" I asked worried . I pulled away looking at her scared . "I did it..." I looked at her confused "did what bun?" (Bun was my aunts nickname for me) I asked . "He won't hurt me anymore.." she said smiling as tears fell down her cheeks . I nodded and smiled .  Glitch came from smoke near y/n as I wiped her tears away , I pulled her into a hug , i looked at glitch and saw his sad expression . I smiled and opened up my one arm . He looked at it then looked at me and smiled . He came in and hugged me and y/n . I pulled away and looked at the two . I stood up and waved them to climb in. I got in the drivers seat and y/n in the back , glitch teleported .  I acted like one of those limo drivers and opened the door for y/n and bowed . She smiled and giggled . I smiled and shut the door . "Race ya!" She yelled as she sped off , "OH it's on!" I yelled and ran . She won.... I laid on the couch panting . I smiled at her as she smiled at me . She went into the kitchen and got somthing . She came back with two cookies . They were ohms hidden stash. Y/n about them tho. She gave me one then ate her own , I turned on an xbox game and she nodded and grabbed the game controllers . During the game the guys came home and we had to pause because everyone was hugging y/n and she would get attacked by the enemy in the game and die. Everyone was happy that y/n was home .