An Angry Bob

A/N: Please Comment and lemme know what you think! Stay Gold

Third Person Point of View

"Hey Soda, wanna hang out after work?" Two-Bit laid sprawled out on his back on the counter at the DX.

Soda was cleaning and stocking items, getting ready to close the place, shrugging. "Sure, I guess. Steve will prolly wanna hang out too though. It's his day off today and i'm sure he's mighty wild...." Soda raised his eyebrows with a smirk at Two, who stared up at the ceiling, tossing a bouncy ball in the air and then catching it.

"Well ol' Stevie can come," He huffed, his eyes following the ball as he tossed it. "It'll be lots of fun. Should we all get hammered?"

Soda wrinkled his nose, never fond of drinking. He didn't need alcohol to have a good time. "No thanks, Two. I'll let you and Steve do the drinkin'." He mopped the floor in a rapid manner.

Two-Bit caught his ball and then sat up, watching Soda mop with curious eyes, his legs dangling over the side of the counter. He watched Soda, thinking things only Two-Bit could think.

"Ever thought about bein' a cowboy, Soda?"

Soda snorted a little and looked up with a grin, putting his mop away. "A cowboy? What on earth for?"

"I dunno." Two-Bit shrugged. "Jus the thought of it, ya know? Like if we was all cowboys." He smirked a little, trying to imagine himself on a horse. "Like, would we be good cowboys or bad cowboys?" He mused.

"Prolly bad cowboys, I reckon." Soda shrugged, wrinkling his nose as he cleaned up behind the counter. "Wanted outlaws. Dallas would be, I know that. Wanted Dead or Alive, am I right, Two?" Soda chuckled at his friend and Two-Bit laughed.

"Well that'd be a funny thing to see! We should pretend to be cowboys, Soda, just one day. See what it's like." Two nodded with an expecting grin, eyes twinkling in amusement.

Soda shook his head, amused, his smile glowing. "You're outta your head, Two-Bit. Cowboys? In Tulsa? You should tell Stevie that. Come on, i'm finished up here, just gotta lock up." Soda huffed, grabbing the key.

Two-Bit hopped off the counter, cracking his neck with a yawn, following Soda out the door. "Time to party...." He smiled at Soda, shooting him a wink.

Soda smirked at Two and shook his head, locking the front door to the DX with a click.

"Uh oh, looks like trouble's comin', Soda," Two-Bit spoke in a low voice and the two watched as a red mustang came speeding down the road towards the DX, the engine roaring ridiculously loud.

Soda stepped away from the door a little, eyebrows furrowing, stepping closer to Two-Bit, who frowned.

"One of your girlfriends here to pick you up, Soda?" Two-Bit mused with a huff, watching as the mustang roared and pulled into the DX wildly, tires squealing.

Soda glanced at Two-Bit once with narrowing eyes, crossing his arms, not answering, watching as a Soc got out of the car.

"Hey pal, we jus' closed. Come back tomorrow. Sorry."

"Shut the f*** up!" The Soc, Bob, snapped, slamming his door shut, glaring. He started for the two Greasers and stumbled on his feet, swaying, evidently drunk.

Two-Bit stiffened next to Soda, trying to straighten his posture to look a little taller, eyes grey and hard.

Soda just looked tough, eyeing Bob up and down.