Kidnapped?

A/N: Just to clear things up, Bob lives alone in this story and keeps Soda and Two-Bit in his basement. I didn't really say this in the actual text so just a heads up if it's confusing.

Soda's Point of View

Ugh. What happened?

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, my vision blurry for a minute, lifting my head. Where was I?

My head felt heavy and I was tired, trying to remember what had happened, looking around me.

I looked down to see I was in a chair, ropes bounding my arms and legs to it and my eyes went wide, suddenly panicked.

I suddenly remembered Bob and Two-Bit and with wide eyes, I looked around me wildly, whimpering a little. My mouth was taped shut with duct tape, muffling my whimpers, scaring me.

I jerked a little in the chair, not knowing what was going on, looking around, finally spotting Two-Bit.

He was tied down to a chair as well, his mouth taped shut, completely tied up. His head was hanging down and I figured he was unconscious.

Breathing heavily, scared, I whimpered out to him and jerked, looking down at all my ropes in a panic, seeing my arms tied around the chair, my ankles tied and my wrists were bound tightly behind me.

Oh god.....

I jerked and cried out, my eyes wide and watery when I heard a door open and someone's footsteps coming down the stairs followed by a sneer.

"Oh good, you're awake."

My head whipped over towards the voice to see the Soc that had been picking on me and Two-Bit earlier and my eyes went narrow a little, jerking around, whimpering and growling at him all at once.

I didn't know if I should be more angry or scared, tensing as he came over to me.

He almost seemed to chuckle a little as he bent down in front of me, eyeing me with a smirk as he ripped off the duct tape from my mouth.

I gasped in pain and shook a little, breathing heavily, glaring. "Wh-what the hell? Y-You kidnapped us?!" I pulled at the ropes around my wrists, looking at him with wide eyes.

The Soc just shrugged, watching me struggle around with smiling eyes. "It would appear I have."

Breathing heavily, my eyes went back to Two-Bit, who was still out. "Wh-what did you do to Two-Bit? Is he okay?!" I demanded, my voice a growl, praying this guy hadn't hurt my buddy.

"Who, the red head?" The Soc sneered, his mouth forming into a scowl. "He's fine." He snorted.

Something told me he was lying and I looked back at Two-Bit, seeing he had a big long cut on his cheek just like I did and I trembled, wondering what this guy's intentions were for us.

"So, Sodapop," I heard the Soc spat my name and I looked at him with narrowed eyes, scowling in anger, seeing him read my name tag. "Just so you know, this is payback for what you did to my car," He hissed and I glared, tensing.

"That's what this is about?!" I scoffed. "B-But Two-Bit didn't have nothing to do with you car! So if that's what this is about then let him go!" I growled, angry, jerking at the ropes, wanting Two-Bit to be okay.

"You know you're pretty sexy when you're angry," The Soc just mused with a sly grin and I felt my cheeks heat up in anger, sending him a growl.

"Actually you ain't half bad lookin' for a Grease ball," The Soc sneered. "Eh, pretty boy?"