Worthless Scum

Soda's Point of View

Bob didn't seem all that upset that Two-Bit was gone, but he was angry because he knew Two-Bit was going to spill the location of where he was keeping me.

Bob sneered at me. "F***, this is all your fault, Soda. You ruined everything."

I jerked and pulled weakly at my bound wrists, sending him a snarl, courage running through me knowing Two-Bit had escaped and was gonna get help.

"Just you wait, Bob. My brothers are gonna be here soon and they're gonna stomp your a** good for all this! You're going to get it!"

Bob scowled with a glare. "They ain't gonna come. Those stupid greasers don't care about you. Just wait and see for yourself."

"N-No! They will come! They will, you'll see!" I snarled at him in fury, knowing my brothers and the gang would literally pound down the door when Two-Bit found them.

"Whatever. Just keep telling yourself that." Bob sneered. "You ain't nothin' but Worthless Scum, Soda, to them and me."

I growled, glaring at him, ignoring the insult.

"Now come on, time to teach ya a lesson....." Bob growled and reached for me and at first I flinched before I realised he was untying the ropes and I tensed, wanting to jump away when I was free.

Bob untied me and I tried to leap away for the door but Bob grabbed me with his death grip, yanking me back. "Oh no you don't, Soda!" He snarled. "Come here!"

He forcefully pulled me along and then slammed my chest into the wall.

I yelped in pain, going dizzy.

Bob pulled at Two-Bit's jacket, yanking it off me, leaving me bare-chested. I trembled, wondering what the hell he was going to do to me now.

Bob practically threw me on the ground to my stomach and I groaned with pain, Bob sitting on me, keeping me down.

I growled and began to squirm, flailing and kicking around underneath him. "Get off me!" I snarled.

Come on, Two-Bit, where are you?!

Bob didn't get off me and just pinned my arms down with his knees, making me wince, it hurting painfully as I still tried to squirm.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I hissed with a growl, wanting him off.

"Oh, just gonna give you a reminder for what you really are." Bob mused and I heard a switchblade flick open.

My eyes went huge and I instantly went scared. Oh god no......n-not again.....!

I felt the blade starting to cut into my back and I screamed in pain, trying to pull at my arms but Bob kept them pinned down. He cut deeply and soon blood ran all the way down my back and too the floor.

I screamed out in pain and was soon crying, the pain horrible and torture.

Bob seemed to be cutting, or almost carving letters into my back as he kept cutting and cutting. I dunno what he was cutting though, in too much pain to try and think.

He wasn't stopping and soon my back just went numb and there was blood everywhere and I couldn't squirm anymore, too weakened and I sobbed with pain.

Where are my brothers, what's taking so long?! Help me!

The cutting finally stopped and I whimpered and shook all over, in terrible pain, unable to feel my back anymore.

"There. Worthless Scum." Bob seemed to smile, admiring his work.