Two Hurt Greasers

Soda's Point of View

I awoke to the sounds of muffled whimpering and my eyebrows furrowed as I slowly awoke, wondering who was trying to talk to me and why his voice was muffled.

I groaned as I slowly lifted my head, everything blurry in front of me.

I slowly sat up and held my head, the fuzziness going away and Two-Bit slowly came into view.

My eyebrows furrowed as everything came back into my memory and I looked at him, seeing him still struggling, looking scared.

"Mmmm mmm? Mmmm....." Two-Bit muffled as he squirmed and I shook my head to try and shake away the pain, shakily starting to get up.

"T-Two-Bit," I almost muttered his name, my legs shaking as I managed to get to my feet, trying not to fall over, still shook up from the beating from Bob.

Two-Bit watched as I came over to him, looking at me expectantly.

Trying to focus and keep my head straight, I reached for him, gently taking out his gag.

He quickly moved his head back, taking in and letting out a deep breath, moving his jaw around. I imagined it must be hurting badly after having that gag in for so long.

"S-Soda," He croaked out, his voice hoarse, almost a whisper.

I swallowed hard, looking at Two-Bit with glossy eyes, worried. "Two-Bit? You okay?"

I started untying him, wanting to get him outta those d*** ropes and that chair already.

Two-Bit coughed a little, clearing his throat. "I-I'm okay."

I gulped when I got to Two's wrists, stopping when I saw the blood-coated rope again, hesitating, almost not wanting to touch it.

But I realised I had to get that awful rope off him, realising that it was the reason for making his wrists bleed. That and his constant struggling.

I eyed the puddle of blood as I started untying his wrists, frowning deeply. "Jesus, Two," I heard myself mutter, eyeing his blood.

"S-Soda, you okay?" Two-Bit croaked, sounding concerned for me, his voice almost shaking.

I swallowed, not even sure myself, finally getting the rope off of him. His wrists were covered in blood, his skin chaved and cut into very badly. The rope must have cut him deep while he struggled.

I watched as Two-Bit stood up, cupping his wrists gingerly with his hands, letting out a wince, rubbing at them gingerly.

"I-I'm okay, Two," I just swallowed, eyeing him and his very bloody wrists.

Two-Bit looked at me with glossy eyes with pursed lips and I could tell we were thinking the same thing and we both hugged each other tightly.

"Soda, you sure you're okay?" He almost whimpered, hugging me tight as I hugged him back. "I-Imma kill Bob for hurting you like that," Two-Bit swore angrily, calling Bob many awful names.

"I'm okay, i'm okay," I breathed out, it seeming like the only thing I could say.

"Can-can we get outta here?" Two-Bit gulped and pulled away, looking up at the basement door with big eyes, cupping his wrists with his hands.

"I-I dunno," I blinked, suddenly realising we could get outta here. "Let's find out. Imma go check the door."

Two-Bit nodded and I swallowed, hurriedly darting up the stairs, my anticipation suddenly raised to a full extent.