Will We Ever Get Free?

Soda's Point of View

About an hour had passed and Two-Bit was still hogtied and I was still forced to watch him helplessly, whimpering.

Two-Bit wiggled and pulled, rolling slowly over to his sides and then back over, it evident it was useless for him to struggle. He kicked his legs which tightened the noose around his neck and he coughed badly, his coughs muffled from the gags. But he still didn't stop struggling.

I felt so bad for him, nearly crying as I watched. I wished he could at least see and not have to be blindfolded.

I watched him wiggle on his stomach and jerk his shoulders around, blood dripping down his bound wrists to his arms, looking awful.

I sniffled with a deep frown, hearing him cough.

"B-Bob, Bob, let him go," I whimpered out, trying not to cry again.

Bob's arm was tight around my chest as he played with my hair or kissed at my face, making me wanna vomit. "Sorry Soda......'sides, he's fine."

Bob kissed my jawline and my eyes went narrow with a growl, flinching away but I still couldn't get away with him holding me on his lap.

I heard Two-Bit let out an exhausted moan before he rolled over again, lying on his side, his chest heaving as he laid his head down on the ground.

"He isn't fine," I snarled at Bob as he kept kissing at my face. "He's bleeding, untie him!" I growled, jerking at my wrists a little.

Bob just chuckled and cupped his hand over my mouth, making me shake my head no and growl. "I'm not untying him." He huffed. "Just look at the little guy struggle."

Two-Bit rolled back over and wiggled and kicked, coughing, his neck bright red and bleeding now.

I jerked my head away from Bob's hand, growling. "You're sick." I spat. "You can't keep him tied up like this, it's inhumane!" I hissed.

Two-Bit's shoulders jerked and he let out another moan, letting his head drop to the ground, a clear sign he was exhausted from struggling so much.

I knew how he felt; when I was tied like that, it was real tiring for me too. But he's been struggling a lot more than I had been.

"See how much he struggles, Soda?" Bob's hand went over my mouth, grinning into my ear. "That's how much I want you to struggle when you're hogtied. I didn't even have to tell him to start wiggling.....you should do the same, pretty boy." He kissed my hair and I flinched, pulling away with a snarl.

"Let him go."

"Quit saying that," Bob growled a little, stroking my hair and I shuddered, my narrowed eyes watching Two-Bit.

He slowly jerked his shoulders around, slowly rolling over again, letting out a muffled moan, his teeth biting tightly on his gags, lying his head down on the floor.

"Bob, he's exhausted, just untie him already." I seethed through my teeth, weakly pulling at my own ropes. "Hasn't he had enough of this?"

"Hey, quit lookin' at him and start paying attention to me," Bob growled and grabbed my face, turning me to face him.

"No way, mother f*****," I swore and squirmed on his lap. "Let him go."

"Okay, that's it Soda, you're gonna be quiet now...." I heard him growl and then soon heard the ripping of duct tape.

I growled and tried to get off him but he held me back, patting a strip of duct tape down over my mouth and I swore at him.

"Now quit looking at him." Bob growled meanly and I snarled through the tape, shaking my head no, letting out muffled growls.