The Voice in the Sewer

It was a warm Monday morning. "(Y/N), Raymond, get up!" Your mom said, flashing the lights on and off. You rub your eyes. Raymond groans, still tired. "Its your first day of school, so c'mon, get up!" Your mom said, grabbing Raymond's leg and dragging him out of his "bed" by the leg. Raymond laughed. "Alright, alright! I'm up!" Raymond yelled. You sat up. Your mom let go of Raymond's leg. You went into the closet, and looked at your side of the rack for your clothes. "C'mon, (Y/N), hurry up! I have to get my clothes!" Raymond said, pushing you forward. You fell forward, and hit your head on the wall. It made a hole, but the hole looked like it led somewhere. "Raymond, look what you made me do!" You said. Raymond looked at the hole. "Woah...." He said, looking at the hole. "Now I have to tell mom." You said, grabbing your clothes. "No! Maybe we can explore inside! Plus, if you tell, I'll get grounded! Please don't tell, (Y/N)!" Raymond begged. You had to admit, the hole did strike your curiosity. "Alright, I won't tell." You said. Raymond hugged you. "Thanks, sis." He said. You walked away without saying a word. You walked into the bathroom to get dressed. When you got out, you saw Raymond looking into the hole. "Raymond! What the hell are you doing?" You said, running towards Raymond. "It kinda looks like a slide down there! But it stinks and its really dark in there too!" Raymond said. "Yeah, well, don't do that ever again. I don't want you falling down there." You said. "Now, get into the bathroom, and get your clothes on." You said, closing the closet. He walked into the bathroom and got his clothes on. You walked downstairs to get some breakfast. "Honey, I have some good news. The moving van is coming today, plus, guys are getting your bunk bed today too! Then you guys can completely set up your room!" Your mom said. "I call top bunk!" Raymond yelled, running down the stairs. "Dammit." You murmured. After you two had breakfast, you headed out and walked to school. "Are you nervous?" You asked Raymond. He shook his head and smiled. "Okay, you know the plan, right? I'll walk to my high school, while you go to the bus stop at the corner of the street. When school is over, take the same bus home, and i'll wait for you at the bus stop to walk home. Got it?" You asked. "Okay. See ya, sis!" Raymond said, as he walked to the bus stop ahead. You smiled, and walked pass the bus stop. You walked for about 5 minutes, until you heard a voice. "Hiya, (Y/N)!" Someone said. You looked around, but saw no one. "Down here!" The voice said. You looked down at a sewer drain by the sidewalk. You knelt down, and looked inside. You could see baby blue eyes peeking out at you. The entity stepped a bit closer, revealing his pale white face. "How do you know my name?" You asked. "Oh, I know a lot of things about you." The man said "What are you doing in a sewer?" You asked another question. "Why, this is my home. I live down here!" The man snickered and licked his blood red lips. You became a bit uncomfortable. "Who are you?" You asked once more. "I'm Pennywise... the dancing clown!" He said. You stared at him for a bit, looking at him up and down, scanning him like a robot. "I think you should get to school now..." He smirked at you. You blushed and nodded, quickly getting up and running off. You got away from the sewer, and saw your high school up ahead. You panted as you ran to the front doors. You stopped, holding the handle of the door and took deep breaths. As you started to calm down, you opened the door, and questions ran through your head...