Nightmares

After you and Raymond spent some time with your mother and ate, you both eventually had to go to bed. You sighed as you laid in bed. "G'night, Raymond." You said. "Night, (Y/N)." Raymond replied. You both drifted off to sleep as you tossed and turned, finding a comfortable position to lay in. You finally went off into the dream world. But it wasn't as it seemed. You were on the floor, holding the note your father gave you before he died. Blood was splattered on the floor all around you. It was dark for the most part, so you couldn't see about 5 feet in front of you. You got up and started to walk around. You realized this was your house. You were in the living-room. You passed the stairs and walked into the kitchen. "Mom? Raymond?" You called. There was no reply. As you felt things around you, you put your hand on the kitchen table. You looked down and saw your hand was in moldy food. You raised you hand up and gagged at the smell. "Ugh. Now I have to go wash my hand..." You said. You felt around with your other hand, afraid you would get the mold somewhere else with the first hand. As you felt around, you felt the unnerving feeling again. As if someone was watching or following you. You didn't turn around, so you kept on your way. You put your hand on the kitchen counter when you felt a knife. You grabbed it in case you had to defend yourself. As you walked around in fear, not wanting to turn around, you noticed as your eyes adjusted to the darkness, items moved from the places they were originally at. Your books were now in the hallway, all of them having pages torn out. Raymond's toys were on the ground of the kitchen floor, broken. You could feel them crunch under your feet. You finally made your way upstairs. "Raymond? Mother?" You called again. But there was still no reply. You felt your way up the steps and walked in the hallway. You opened the door to mother's room. Her jewelry was on the floor of her room. The beads to some of the necklaces she had were on the ground, off of their strings. You made your way to you and Raymond's room. You slowly opened the door. You then saw Raymond sitting on the floor. He had something in his hands. Blood was on the floor around him. You walked a bit closer. R-Raymond?" You asked. Raymond turned around. He had a human arm in his hands. Blood was all over his face, most of it being around his mouth. You looked over in the corner of the room to see your mom, dead, with her arm pulled off. You covered your mouth. You looked back over at Raymond. "Ray, are you eating mom?!" You asked. He started to get up still holding your mothers arm. You panicked and ran away. As you did, something tackled you, and your vision went black. The last thing you heard was laughter. You woke up in a cold sweat, still in your bed and in panic. You looked over at Raymond, who looked like he had just woken up from a nightmare as well. Your eyes met his as you looked at him from above. He got up from his bed and climbed to yours. You both hugged as Raymond cried in your arms. "It's okay. It was just a Nightmare..." You said. You looked over at the closet. It was closed. You sighed and hugged Raymond and you both fell asleep.