A confession

You woke up in your bed as usual. You finally were able to get to sleep. "Thanks Pennywise." You thought. To your surprise, there was no reply. You shrugged. "Maybe he was sleeping too." You thought to yourself as you got up and ready for school. You felt something was off. There was a feeling in your gut that something was wrong. This feeling continued throughout the day. And throughout the week. Pennywise didn't even speak to you. It was like he vanished. That was until Saturday night. It was about 11:30 PM. Your eyes managed to open to the sight of Pennywise looking down at you. You of course jumped, but didn't scream in order to not wake up Raymond. "Come on, I want to show you something." Pennywise whispered and walked over to the hole in the closet. You felt like you were in a trance. All you could do was follow him. As he went down the hole, you soon followed. When you went all the way down, you saw light. Circus lights. You looked up and saw a whole circus, filled with rides and food. Hell, it all even smelt good. It was like that sewer smell completely disappeared. Pennywise put a hand on your shoulder. "I made this... for you." He muttered. You looked over at him. "I figured you could have a bit of fun since I know school is so boring for you." You explained. You slipped your hand into his and held it. "Let's have some fun together. It must have been a hassle making this for me." You replied. He looked down at his hand, now grasped by yours. You could see him get a but flustered. You pulled him with you as you looked around the wonderful circus. You went on multiple rides, whether they were rollercoasters or a ferris wheel. There was even a roller skating rink. Of course, you struggled a lot, but Pennywise was able to help you out with it, holding your hand as he helped you skate. It was like a dream. Almost like it was ripped straight out of a fantasy movie. You were at ease and you couldn't keep a smile off your face. When you both finally took a break, you decided to eat some cotton candy while Pennywise munched on popcorn. "That's the first time I've ever seen you eat human food." You said. He smiled. "If I knew human food was this good, I would have eaten more of it a long time ago." Pennywise said. Pennywise looked over at you as you ate the last of your cotton candy. "Do you... like it? The circus I made for you?" He asked. "I love it, Penny!" You exclaimed. He gave off his big signature grin and goofy giggle. "I'm glad you do! Though I do have a reason I made all of this..." He said. You cocked your head. "And what's that?" You asked. He gulped. "(Y/N)... I do really like you. You're the first human I've ever talked to that I haven't eaten. You're just so... you. You're smart, creative, and you seem so persistent on changing me... you're the first person who believes in me." He explained. This, of course, was a lot to take in. Pennywise? Like you? You had to admit, it was a bit odd seeing him get flustered like this. You had never seen him act this way before. "So... what do you think?" He asked. You didn't know what to say. You were flattered, but you were also shocked. "I... Pennywise, this is a lot to take in... I think I'll have to sleep on it. But even if I say no, will we still remain friends?" You asked. He thought for a moment. "You know, I haven't thought about that... Usually with you humans, they tend to steer away from each other when one confesses and the other says no." Pennywise said. "Not everyone is like that. Some people stay friends even after one of them confess." You assured him. He nodded. "Okay then. I'll let you think about it, okay?" Pennywise said. That's when you suddenly yawned. It was still night and though you wanted to keep having fun, your tiredness was getting the better of you, and shortly after, you fell back into slumber.