chapter 22

brief out line of Tyler's house^

Brief mention of suicide, nothing to trigger.

Unedited.

"Come on Tyler. Are you scared?" Melanie asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Why do I have to do it?" I asked pouting. Mel and I were fighting about who was going to call for pizza. Her parents went out for night so they left us some money for pizza. "You have to because I'm to scared to talk to the girl that answers the phone." She whispered. I sighed grabbing her phone and hit call. She gave me an evil smirk. "Hello, what can I get you?" A familiar voice came through the phone. "Can I get a large pepperoni pizza please." The person on the other end laughed. "Tyler?" I glared at mel. "Josh, you never told me you work at a pizza place." He chuckled. "You never asked. Well, your pizza should be arriving in about twelve minutes. I'll see you tomorrow." "Yep." I hung up and handed Mel her phone. "You're a total dick." She laughed. "I honestly didn't this he was working today, sorry." I shook my head. "Tyler?" mel whispered. I looked at her. "Yes?" She laid back on her bed. "Thank you." She said staring at the ceiling. I stood up from the floor them sat next to her. "For what?" I asked laying down next to her. "Well, not a lot of people like me. When I was younger all people would associate me with was Josh's "death", I was always the weird kid." She said. I laughed. "I tried on many accounts to kill myself," I whispered causing her to look at me, "I have this voice in the back of my head that tells me it's better that way, for me to be gone, I remember the feeling. The feeling of suffocating, the burning feeling in my lungs that begs for me to take a deep breath." I said. She just stared at me. "Tyler-" She was cut off by the doorbell. She sighed.

   I walked into my last class of the day. Mikey watched me as I made my way to him. "You look like shit." He whispered. I sighed. He's right. "I know." I whispered more to myself then him. "What's wrong?" He asked keeping his voice down. "I have no clue." I answered. He gave me a slight smile. "Don't do anything stupid." Can't make any promises. I nodded.

  I walked inside my house. "Hello!" I yelled. No answer. I sighed before closing the door. "Hey Tyler." I screamed and fell on my ass. "Dallon, I told you not to scare him!" Brendon yelled from the living room. Dallon put his hand out. "Thanks." I whispered as he pulled me up. He nodded before walking into the living room. I followed behind him. "Will you be okay a lone to night?" I leaned against the doorway. "Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Because I don't think you want to hear us fucking." Brendon said smirking. Dallon smacked him in the arm. Brendon looked at him. "What?" He asked innocently. "You shouldn't talk about your sex life in front of your son." Brendon looked at me then back at Dallon. Dallon then smiled and then they both looked at me. "So, Tyler, o think its time w-" "Nope, no, no. I'll see you when you come back!" I as I ran away from them. I got to my room and shut my door. I could hear him laughing.