[ four ]

Jin rushed out of the shop, placing the change in his back pockets. The rain was slowly vanishing into a light drizzle. Jin didn't bother carrying an umbrella. His only concern at the moment was to return Hana's money.

"Please take care of the shop, I'll be back soon." He shouted to the shopkeeper from the shop beside his.

"Sure, dear." The old lady smiled as she watched him run in the direction Hana walked away.

She wouldn't have gone too far, I can return her the money, Jin thought. He kept running until the road divided into two. He stopped immediately, his shoe rubbed against the asphalt. Trying to regain his breath, he bent down and placed his palms on his knees. He straightened up and sucked his teeth. Which way could she have possibly taken? he thought.

He scanned the street parting in both directions. His eyes landed on a mess of familiar crushed flowers that were lying on the street in the right direction. They were the same flowers she bought earlier that day. Taking it as a hint, he bolted in the direction, hoping to find her.

After running past a few shops, Jin noticed a girl walking on the sidewalk carrying an umbrella. He was soaked in water, his vision blurred by the water falling into his eyes. He rubbed his eyes with his sleeve and ran faster so he could catch up with the girl. He caught up, eventually, and panted.

"Hey, Hana!" He breathed out, placing a hand over her shoulder.
______________________________________

A/N:

it's been really long since i last updated this.. sorry.

also, i don't think this chapter was interesting but it was necessary. i may not be a good author-nim but i'm trying.. teehee.

anyways, TaeTae- i mean tata- i mean bye sorry.

with that, lemme gtfo

- highjinic

_____________________________________