[ six ]

Jin followed behind Hana as she led him in their way. Her pace of walking made it hard to catch up but Jin eventually did. They continued to walk beside each other. Jin couldn't focus on where she was taking him, all he could see was Hana and her pleasant smile that refused to leave her lips. He didn't dare ask a question about where they were heading to or what she was up to. All he did was admire her, because that was all he could do.

To Jin, she was like the flowers in her hand; a delicate, beautiful flower. Not the kind he wanted to pluck; but the kind of flower that he wanted to take care of, to water and nourish every day. He wanted to be the reason behind her blooming.

They continued to walk as they both failed to notice that their footsteps synchronized with each other. Hana stopped after some distance of walking and so did Jin.

"Jin, we're here." She informed. She waited for a response but her eyebrows narrowed when he didn't reply. She turned to look at him and tried again.

"Jin? Is there something on my face?" Hana asked as she caught him staring at her face.

"N-no, absolutely not." Jin finally replied, getting back to his senses. He looked around, and his eyes grew large. He turned to look at Hana, giving her a surprised, questioning look. "Wh- why'd you bring me here?"
______________________________________

sorry for the delay :'(

- highjinic
______________________________________