[ five ]

"Hey, Hana!" He breathed out, placing a hand over her shoulder.

"Yeah?" Jin heard Hana's voice ask. The girl he'd placed his hand over turned to look at him. Jin's eyes furrowed at the sight of her.

"You're not Hana." He spoke.

"Yes, I'm obviously not." The girl replied rudely and stomped away.

"But I heard her voice." He muttered, dropping his head down. "She must be somewhere around here." He started looking around for her. The sound of a throat being cleared reached his ears.

"Actually, she's right behind you." Jin heard her again and turned around to see her standing in front of him, with the flowers in her hand. The corners of his lips lifted up.

"Hey, it's raining you dumbass!" She stepped closer to shelter him under her umbrella.

"Um, hey, I'd been looking for you." He searched his pockets and took out the change. "Here, I wanted to return this." He handed her the money and she placed it in her pocket.

"Thanks." She chimed.

"You're welcome." He replied.

Suddenly, he noticed Hana's expression change. Her soft smile faded as her eyes grew large, filling with fear. She caught the sleeve of Jin's hoodie and clenched it tightly. Jin glanced at his hand, tensing at the sudden contact. She pulled him in between two buildings beside the sidewalk.

"Is something wrong?" Jin asked.

"Shh." She placed a finger on his lip. She held her umbrella in the direction of the sidewalk to cover them both. Jin stood frozen, not daring to utter a word.

"Do you see a guy in a white t-shirt and black denim walk by?" She asked him in whispers. Jin poked his head out to take a look.

"Yeah, and his dressing sense sucks, you know him?" Jin questioned with a disgusted look.

"Yeah, I do." Hana answered.

"Is he your boyfriend? Why are you hiding from him?"

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Hana exclaim-whispered.

"So who's your boyfriend?!"

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! Why would you think I have one?"

"Because you buy these flowers every week, and you're pretty. So why wouldn't you have a boyfriend?"

Hana blinked. His compliment turned her cheeks into a bright shade of pink. Jin smiled seeing her blush. He felt an unusual relief. She slightly shook her head and cleared her throat.

"I buy these flowers for someone else, not my non-existent boyfriend." She said.

"And may I know who that someone else is?"

"You really wanna know?" she raised her eyebrows.

"YUP!" Jin nodded.

"Alright, let's go!" she started walking down the street as he followed.
______________________________________

A/N:

Heyya,

ik it's been ages since i updated this book, sorry. i wrote this chapter last night when i was actually supposed to be studying but nvm.

- highjinic
______________________________________