L

Yoongi rushed thru the crowded city to the hospital after jimin had told him what hoseok said he had to get there before he ran out of time. He had passed by his apartment but it was for rent again.

Yoongi kept on running life his life depended on it. His didnt but his lover did. Yoongi always loved hoseok more than as a brother the blonde thought hoseok wouldnt like him back he didnt ignore his calls it was jimin.

Yoongi always lived hoseok but he realized it too late. He rushed thru the hospital doors asking the lady where his room was as he thanked her he started running again.
He had to get there but he was too late.

Doctors were rolling out a body on a hospital bed. His heart broked as he saw who it was.

Hoseok

"You cant take him

"Im sorry sir Mr.Jung has passed away. Are you perhaps Min yoongi? He begged the nurses to give it to him"

"i am" in the smallest voice he himself couldnt hear it

"Hear you go son. And im sorry he talked about you to every nurse but sadly you were too blind to realize it . He loved you" and with that the doctors left. With his hoseok. He accepted it, it was true he was too blind to realize the love of his life has left. Permanently

He was a crying mess as he read it at the end of each note hoseok would give a compliment for yoongi to look back at.

"Hoseok dont be mad at me if i join you a bit early" yoongi smiled at the thought of seeing hoseok again.

hosoek i love you and im sorry.
Your beautiful remember?