Yandere Markus 2/2: Confessions

Everything hurt, my body was crying out in pain as I opened my eyes to...wait, that wasn't my ceiling, and why am I on something soft? That couldn't be right, and where the heck am I? And where are those idiots?

As I looked around without he room looked almost like an office area, I was on a run down couch.

"I'm so glad your awake"

I looked up and saw Markus looking at me with relief in his eyes, a slight smile on his face, he cautiously made his way towards me and sat down in the empty space my feet had just been, he calmly placed his hands on his laps and began to explain on how he found me.

"One of my scavange parties was coming back from their round when they heard the sound of fighting from your home, two of them had knocked on the door and asked if everything was alright, then when the door opened they got shot-"

"WHAT?!" I cried out in shock, shoving my body up so that I was properly sitting up, pain be damned "are your people hurt? Did they survive?" if they killed Markus' people then I'm going to die the second I walk out the room, plus I would have their blue blood on my hands.

Markus placed his hands on my shoulders in an attempt to calm me as well as keep me in place, if the firm grip had anything to say about it, then he proceed to continue as if I hadn't interupted him, wow he has more patience than I do. Then again he is a leader of more than a hundred androids, he was like an Alpha lion in disguise.

"They had minor injuries, nothing they couldn't handle" he game me a small smile, as if that would comfort me, it didn't, it just made me feel worse. Markus just sighed lightly "look, you have nothing to be sorry for, your 'friends were the ones that started it, you were a victin in all this" I just looked down "look, they are being repaired right now, why don't you go talk to them? I'm sure they would like to know your okay"

No matter how hard I tried to deny, Markus would not take no for an answer, so here I am being dragged against my will towards the very androids I was responsible for getting injured, but what I was surrpised when all I saw was relief in their eyes when they saw me looking at them.

"I'm so glad you're okay, what happened?" one of them asked.

"Let's just say it was an argument that got heated before it could cool down" they didn't deserve to know what it was about.

It was clear they were going to say more but stopped the second their mouth opened and closed them shut, was that fear on their faces?

I nearly jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, Markus "it's nothing you need to be concerned about alright? You just focuse on getting better, your throat is still sore so you should try to stay hydrated or at least have some soup and bread before eating anything hard"

What was he my baby sitter? I mentally groaned, as much as it pains me to admit, Markus did have a point, my throat has been irratating me the moment I woke up and started speaking, it feels like someone is scratching me with sand paper. Not to mention my limbs were crying out from getting up the second I woke up.

"You look like your going to pass out" Markus stated as he placed a hand on my back "come on, I'll help you get back and then I'll get something for you"

"No Markus, I'll get it, no need for you to slave over me, that's the very reason you protested in the first pla-" I stopped as I felt my throat tighten and began to cough heavily in my hand, if it weren't for Markus I think I would have fallen to the floor in a heap.

When I was certain I had calmed down and took in my surroundings, I saw that I was kneeling on the floor with a hand rubbing my back in soothing motions with a light pat every now and then.