Yandere Kara x reader: Denial

Author here, this one-shot contains mentally instability, mental manipulation and abuse, please don't read if that unsettles you. While reader is gender neutral there will be times where 'she' is mentioned.

You were both mentally and physically disturbed after that chase on the highway, escaping the deviant hunter had come with a price, you both lost Alice, a little girl who you had treated like a sister, now dead after being ran over by a car.

Kara hadn't spoken to you the whole way to the train station, nor did she speak while on it, she just looked thought the window with a lost look on her face, as if she had lost hope, her light and reason to live.

You thought it best to giver her some time to herself, and hid your self in your arms as the adrenaline died down and left you feeling empty, crying silently at the death of your sister.

By the time you had both reached your next destination, it was dark and raining lightly, Kara still hadn't been talking to you and now she looked cold and determined, so unlike the Kara you had met before this mess happened.

A man with a short black beard and short-ish hair had peered through the small gap between the two doors, Kara managed to convince him to let you both in, and that you desperately needed some help, as well as a place to stay warm so you didn't get hypothermia.

You nearly freaked out when you saw a huge and heavily built guy (literally) take you and Kara's coat and placing them on the coat rack, you were still on edge as you followed the man towards the living room and sat down on the red and worn out sofa.

During the discussion and walking to get her chip taken out, your first thought was that on the surface, the man genuinely looked like a caring guy who worked to help androids, but his eyes looked shifty, and you were certain there was a second tone hiding behind that fake kindness.

You didn't realise until too late that Kara was trapped and having her memory wiped, and you had been held by Mr Lumberjack himself, who then proceeded to drag you into the cell opposite the one that made strange noises.

"Sorry sweety, but you've seen too much, have fun with your new friends" the man chuckled darkly before walking away with the big guy in tow.

(Your P.O.V)

New friends? What did he mean by that? I tried looking around the bigger-than-I-thought prison and saw nothing out of the ordinary, other than the glowing, yellow eyes and moving shadows from the other side of-.....wait.

Moving shadows? Glowing eyes?

"AAAAAAAH!"

I practically jumped out of my skin at that scream, it sounded close, Kara? Is she hurt?

I ran to the gate and was about to call out when I heard the sound of something breaking and crashing from the machine room....was that sparks I just heard?

I nearly flinched when I heard my name being called out from Kara as if she was in pain, and heart wrenching, I could hear footsteps and the second I blink I notice a flash of black and white fly past me before it was gone. If that really was Kara then why did she run past me?

"Your human" I flinched at the male voice from my right side, from the other side of the prison "she really seems to care about you"

I didn't dare get any closer to the wall, but I nervously replied, hoping that it was also calm so that they wouldn't see me as a threat "we lost my sister on a highway, this is the first time she has spoken since the incident, even if it was a scream"