Request: RK900 x reader

This is a request for yes_im_avi I hope this is what you were hoping for. I had stated before that I was suffering from motivation and inspiration, the ending might looked rushed because I had no idea what to do. AND OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LONG THIS IS! THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME! XD

Pairing: RK900 x reader

Scene: Detroit police station, crime scene and hospital.

You were always nick named 'Reed spawn' when you began working at Detroit Police. Why? Because of your hatred for androids. No reason or anything, they just gave you bad vibes and you lashed out in retaliation.

But that didn't mean it stopped you from doing your job properly, although you had to grit your teeth when the situation called for it. Didn't mean you had to like it though. And because of your rotten attitude, no one would come near you unless absolutely necessary. Tina and Chris seemed to be the only ones who didn't seem bothered and hung around when they could, both on and off duty. And for that you were grateful.

And it all came crashing down when Captain Fowler told you to come into his office.

"Alright you" he said the second you stepped in "so far your work is good, but now you need to try and work with someone else, especially where androids are concerned"

"Not this again" you muttered as you crossed your arms, then you spoke louder, but not to the point of shouting "I don't need a partner, let alone a walking hunk of metal"

"I don't care, the androids have gotten their freedom and by rights are now treated as civilians, two just so happens to be working with us right now"

By two, he meant RK800 Connor and RK900, he didn't have a name though so everyone just called him RK or 'nines' when he was around or needed.

"I can handle things by myself, sir"

"No you can't, an officer cannot always rely on just themselves, you need to trust others in order for things to work, you are going to be working with RK900 whether you like it or not, if you don't like it then hand in your f*cking badge and get the hell out of my office"

You resisted the urge to growl, and just crossed your arms in annoyance "when is the di- I mean metal walker getting here?" that was one of your politer insults.

"I am already here"

HOLY FECK WHEN DID HE GET HERE?! and the Captain better not laugh or your tearing him a new one, slowly and painfully.

"Y/N, this is your new partner, work without complaint and show some respect, if I find out you haven't I'll make sure you never work in any police station again"

Now you know this was BS, the station was short on staff as it is and you were the second best officer on the job next to that Lieutenant drunkard and robo cop Connor. You give him a mock salute and leave the office, not giving anyone a second glance until you got to your computer to check on a case you had planned on taking.

That is until a shadow loomed from behind you. Making your back tense up at the intimidating aura that appeared out of no where. From your screens reflection, you noticed the robot from the office standing behind you with that stupid blank look.

"What do you want now idiot?" you grunted as you coninued your scrolling.

"I am willing to work with for the sake of the case, I understand you hate my kind and will never see us nothing more than walking metal" that made you snort but he continued "so can you set aside your difference just this once?"

This made you turn around to face him with the most irrated and ticked off look you could manage "listen here sh*t bag, I'm only doing this to get the Captain off my back, I don't need help with my job, I'm perfectly happy doing it on my own, I don't need you, Connor, or any other metal heap of junk tell me what to do or how to do my job properly, got that?"