Request: Jerry/s x reader

This was a request by anotsotalentedwriter

Pairing: Jerry/s x android reader

Scenes: frozen park and Jerry/s find the reader, Jericho

Also, the requests are still on hold, this was asked before I put the book on hold, I'm still suffering from writers block. And on another note, the theme park is kind of based off of Alton Towers, because it was the only place I've been to. Other than that, enjoy.

WARNING! mentions of blood and gore, don't read if it makes you queasy ENJOY!

On a very cold and winter morning on the motor way, three androids, who were all wearing the same thing (winter outfits even though they couldn't get cold), they were talking to each other about their new found freedom, it had only been a month since the revolution and while they did have good memory circuits, it was still hard to believe they were free from slavery, a tiny chip of them expected them to 'wake up' and find out it was all a bad 'dream' and they were still in that horrible place in the frozen park.

Jerry 1 was the only one who was able to keep a clear head out of the other two, it helped that he had spoken to the fourth Jerry before he left to cross the border, along with Kara, Alice and that Luthor character. He honestly wished the best for them all, and hoped that they were better where they were now.

Anyway, they were on the motorway with their new truck, Markus, their leader of sorts, had sent them on a task of going to an abandoned park (they all would have shivered if they had been human), apparently there was some more androids frozen there, and he had no idea how long it had been since it had closed down (he would have looked it up if he wasn't so busy, as well as not having any 'reception').

And considering all the other androids were busy, the three Jerry's were the only ones who could go there and see what was there, hopefully, if there were any androids left functioning, they could take them home, and to the ones that might not have survived, well, that was up to Markus.

When they arrived, they saw a sign that read 'Siren's Cove', odd name to have who were they to judge? But one question ran through there memory circuits, why did this place close down?

They continued down the main pathway until they came to a map of the area, Jerry 1 had suspected this place to be big, but not this big, none the less, he knew exactly what to do.

"We should split up to make the search easier, if you see any that are, sleeping, then leave them until we have everyone who is still operating" Jerry 1 instructed.

The other Jerry's didn't say anything, they didn't need to, they left Jerry 1 to go their own ways, Jerry 2 took the prize area and adult/fast rides, Jerry 3 took the child rides and entertainment, and Jerry 1 took the main entrance area and center, that also had many buildings, mainly souvenirs and ride design t-shirts.

They never understood why humans would do that, they still don't to this day.

Jerry 1 stood at the map stand for another minute, then made his way to a clothing store.

2 hours later and he had not found a single android, none of the stores he had visited had any androids of any model, it was certainly puzzling, if this place was like any other theme park, then why was there not a single android in sight? Did they all break free of their codes and leave? It certainly was a possibility, or they were all dead.

That was a thought he did not want to think about, not until he got some proof anyway.

After making sure he had searched all of the shops and every nook and cranny, he made his way to the center, and froze in place, what was that saying humans had? Oh yeah, Deja vu.