Chapter Two

Tessa's P.O.V:
"It's a quick interview." I say to Jameson, making him let out a sigh. I roll my eyes when he lets out another dramatic sigh and reaches out for my phone before he unlocks it with the password I changed one too many times.

"There's no signal or wifi." He huffs.

"Doesn't matter, I need my phone anyway." I mumble as the hair stylist straightens one final strand of my hair. "I told you not to do stupid experiments with your phone...It's a good thing your phone broke. I hope you learnt you lesson this time J." I add and watch him shrug.

"How long will this interview take?" Jameson stands up. I watch him as he runs his hands down his medium length dreadlocks. 

"An hour or so." I shrug. 

"Well can I at least sit in the studio? You know, around the cameras this time?" He asks.

"I think it's best if you stay here." I say.

"What? Please mom. It's boring and-" He says, making me talk over him.

"You have a flat screen in here. Watch some tv." I say.

"But why can't I go with you?" He huffs.

"I'm just scared they're going to end up putting you on tv Jameson." I say, making him quickly reply.

"They won't. I won't let them. Come on mom! You brought me all the way here to what? Sit and watch tv?" He asks.

"Tessa, they're ready for you." My assistant peeps her head in through the door, making me smile back at her before I stand up.

"Come on then, Jameson." I sigh and wrap my around him. "And if you're going to stay in the background, keep my phone on silent." I add, making him nod as he smiles lightly.

I follow my assistant and walk out of dressing room before we walk down the hallway. I keep my arm wrapped around Jameson as I listen to him complain about how there's no service and how he can't connect to the wifi. I let out a nervous sigh as we reach the studio.

"Megan, could you keep Jameson close to you please?" I say, making my assistant turn around to face me.

"Yeah, of course I can. Come on honey." Megan wraps her arm around Jameson before she leads him towards the high chairs at the back.

"Don't black out on television! Billions are going to watch you do your first interview in a long time and if you black out, you'll be trending on twitter!" Jameson shouts.

"Thanks J!" I laugh lightly as I shake my head.

"Tessa!" I turn around at the sound of my mangers voice. "There she is!" I smile widely as I watch my manger walk towards me.

"Hey!" I say cheerfully as we go in for a big hug. "Thank god you're back!" I sigh, making him chuckle lightly as he hugs me.

"It's only been two weeks." He says.

"Well two weeks is a long time....Espically when I have an interview to do." I add before I pull away. "So...How was your flight?" I ask as I look up at my manager.

"Could have been better. They lost my luggage. Honestly the last time i'm flying on a public plane." He sighs, making me laugh lightly.

"Flying first class must be so hard." I tease, making him roll his eyes.

"Anyway, I told you not to stress out about this interview. It's just a couple of questions on your life and then it will be all about your perfume and new clothing line and music." He changes the topic as we walk towards the chair I have to sit on. I shake hands with the interviewer who I met earlier on before I take a seat on the leather chair. We decided to do my first interview in 12 years in a private studio which is far away from my home. No one's knows where I live thanks to my manager. "You can cancel you know." My manger whispers.