2:It hurts(edited)

Having million friends we all have but having true precious friend is what counts and it's rare.

Anisa:
I took a sip of coffee while in the middle of one of the book in Wattpad. I had prayed Isha and Qur'an we had dinner after maghrib at 7.45 pm then sat with my parents having some good time and here I was in my own room reading a romance novel in Wattpad after finishing up all work it was now 9 pm and am still reading since the book is interesting I want to finish till end wanting to know what will happen.

As I turned on to the next chapter the way the author had described the guy he reminds me of one of my best best friend Ayman the only guy  I let in my life since he was there everywhere like a family friend since childhood his parents and mine were friends we had a strong bond or so I thought?

Can a guy and girl be friends for long?

We had shared everything we knew each other since childhood we used to call at 12 am for birthdays we used to prank others we used to share stories and be there for each other at worst and good phase of life.

I was shy type but around him, I was just a friend with lots of fun and full of life until things changed.

He was most caring most loving always with a smile on his face I still remember now even after whatever happened maybe it was for the betterment of all of us he was 15 and I was 12 when everything started fading slowly and I just watched it slowly till I couldn't bear.

He was taller than me, he loved to keep his hair messy he had sea-blue eyes which were always joyful and full of mischievousness even at that age girls drooled at him during high school but he was least bothered nor cared he never paid attention to them and tried to lower his gaze just the way I tried around other people.

It's been 12 years since I last saw him he must have changed alot...no Anisa no more thinking about past he is no longer your friend remember what happened until Mayra......

A soft knock startled me from my thoughts I kept phone aside and wiped a dropped of tear and went to open the door.

I welcomed my mum with a big bear hug and she smiled but soon frowned and stared at me intently.

"Why was my daughter crying?" she asked me while dragging me to sit on bed.

"Nothing mum just a novel made me cry, "I told her it didn't lie through the scene I just remembered someone.

"You know you are terrible liar," she said with a smile and hugged me she knew everything about it the only one who knew.

"It just brought back memories it hurts a lot mum it hurts, "I told her trying to be confident but my voice cracked and sob escaped my mouth till now I couldn't forget I miss him.

I know now it's not right to think of him like that we are both grown-ups we should stay away and lower gaze but he was my best friend until Mayra...

"Don't worry all will be well that's life it goes on," she explained to me and I nodded.

She wiped my tears and told me something which I don't wanna hear.

"There's a proposal for you what should I say this time?" she asked she knew am only 24 and not ready.

"Please mum I am trying to move on from past am trying for now can we say no to them, "I pleaded her with my eyes and she nodded in understanding.

He never called, never texted after whatever happened it hurt a lot will I even see him again?

"By the way, I forgot to inform you Ahad and Yumna are coming back here forever from Dubai to London, "mum said with a weak smile and stared at me as if making sure I was okay I wanted to ask her if Ayman was coming also but I refrained myself from asking I couldn't find the strength to ask my throat felt dry just hearing his parents name.

"Tomorrow they will come for dinner at our home InshaaAllah since they landing in the evening," she said and urged me to sleep so I will get enough rest I smiled and nodded when she left I went on my bed and sobbed.

"Was Ayman with them?" that was only questioned in my head since the time mum mentioned them why after whole 12 years were they back?

Note:
Thank you so much, 16 viewers, please vote and comment.