5:Ayman's thoughts(edited)

Never take anyone for granted!!

Love people around you you never know it might be anyone's last day.

Sorry for the delay in update had eye pain...enjoy reading...

Ayman:
We had one of best friendship since diaper days I thought we will always be together we were so close then what happened I miss her so much damn one big mistake of taking her for granted and leaving her.

As I sat in our own jet waiting for it to land London I recalled a scene whereby I started falling for Mayra and deep down I know Anisa felt avoided but I was too blinded in fact Anisa always let us sneak and meet she was the one helping us both once she realized we liked each other.

I still remember when it was my birthday she kept gift on the table her face pale she stared at us with a smile she was always quiet type she was opening up to me but I spoilt it damnit..I was feeding a cake to Mayra first and when I glanced back she wasn't there it hurt but now when I realized I knew it was my fault I hurt her, mum explained to me everything in detail once we were in Dubai.

She told me, Anisa liked me may be even loved me alot she cared for me but when she saw me and Mayra liked each other she slowly stopped conversing she was hurting deep down seeing me with someone else but she never told anyone except her mum aunt Aisha and mum heard their conversation.

Another incident is when we went to a restaurant we went to take stroll Anisa wasn't willing to join us but when I forced her she agreed just bacause I told her??why was she always agreeing to whatever I said?

"Fasten your seatbelt please we will soon be landing,"a voice starled me from my thoughts.

I didn't even realize I was crying till I rubbed my eyes then wiped my eyes remembering how much she had sacrificed just for my happiness?

"All will be well"dad who knew story later explained to me to be strong and fight for her she's one in million.

Mum smiled and nodded squeezing my hand we were almost landing when I checked from the window.

I can't wait to see you Anisa...and I need answers.
It's been 12 years but seems like everything just happened yesterday.

****
Mum and dad entered into their mansion while I entered a bit late after parking car.

Everything reminded me of her here...Did I take her for granted?

I greeted and entered the house my eyes searching for someone my best friend, I stared at Anisa she wasn't even staring at me she was avoiding me.

I told her Mayra cheated after we were engaged it dint even last a year she cheated once I forgave her but twice still I forgave her...now she came to ask again when I saw her with someone she din't even inform me she was engaged to someone else I broke off the engagement.

I asked Anisa what I should do as usual she told me to forgive her?how can someone be so forgiving?

I called her, forgave her but what she told me shocked me more I knew Anisa liked me but what surprised me was even Mayra knew and she never told me.

Mayra said she liked me and she wanted Anisa to be out of picture and Anisa agreed once we were engaged she wouldn't even call or text me in fact she stopped a long time back.
***
"I will fix everything, "I told her but she din't even look up at me once I just left after dinner.

I know you are hiding something you have changed you are avoiding me I will find out everything and I hope I am not too late.....

Is she already engaged?Am I too late?" the thought ran in my mind because I didn't even check if she wore a ring in her finger...ahhh

Note
Is he too late??or he still has a chance?

158 viewers thank you so much...
Keep voting and commenting