No Fanboying Allowed

(( Before we even start this off, yes, Lance and Keith are both legal in this. Lance is 21 and Keith is 22. Everyone in this story is at least over the age of 19 unless I specify otherwise. Okie, just had to say that right away. Welcome to my book, Loves. If you're a veteran here, congrats on making it through the other fanfictions. But if you're new, hello, I'm Soki and I leave author's notes sometimes. Sue me. AnYwAyS, happy reading!))

Waking up with a hangover was horrible enough on its own. But being woken up by the blaring scream of a cell phone ringing really was the cherry on top of an already superb morning.

" God, Hunk, why are you calling me so early?" Lance mumbled into his phone after begrudgingly answering the call from his agent/assistant/best friend. Hunk was a man of many titles.

" Dude, it's ten in the morning. I waited as long as I could." Hunk said, and judging by the sound of it, he was in a car.

" Whatever, buddy. Any time before noon can suck my ass." Lance grumbled, rubbing his tired and heavy eyes. The bags beneath them had to have been noticeable.

" So you've told me before." Hunk sighed, wishing his friend wouldn't swear so much. Waking him up was like disturbing a bear in the middle of its hibernation.

" Why are you calling me again?" Lance yawned. He really would've loved to roll over into the comforting hug of his fuzzy sheets, but unfortunately, that wasn't going to be happening anytime soon.

" I got you a shoot for later this afternoon." Hunk explained, knowing Lance would probably lose his shit once he found out who it was with.

" What else is new?" Lance sat up in bed, holding the phone to his ear lazily. " Who is it this time? Please don't tell me it's Nyma. She bites me in all the wrong places." He complained, running a hand through his gorgeous brown hair. " Ooo, wait! Is it Allura?"

" No, well, yes. Allura will be in it but I got someone a little more well known to be your co-star." He paused for dramatic affect. " It's Keith Kogane." Hunk anticipated the inevitable freak out on the other end.

Lance's eyes grew extremely wide.

" The Keith Kogane?!" He asked excitedly, shocked that he was even willing to work with him on a video.

" Yeah, him. I called his assistant and apparently he's down for it." Hunk was currently in the car, on his way to the mansion where most of Altea Studios' videos were shot. The director, Katie(Pidge) Holt was already there preparing everything.

Lance was pretty much drooling on the other side of the phone. Damn, out of all the guys he'd fucked and been fucked by, nobody came close to how he imagined Keith felt. Keith was about the best gay pornstar out there, and even though they worked at the same studio, Lance had doubted he'd ever be granted the privilege of making a video with him. It was like winning the lottery.

" Hunk, how the hell did you manage to get this done?!" Lance squealed.

" I had to pull some strings, but people have also been requesting a video from you two for a while, so that helped." Hunk answered. " Anyways, I shared a copy of the script with you on Google Drive, so you should probably start learning it."

" Wow, look at you go. You've come so far! I remember when I couldn't even say the word cock around you." Lance chuckled.

" You dragged me into this, gotta go, byeee!" Hunk hung up, and Lance snorted, almost tempted to go back to sleep. But he didn't. He was too revved up from finding out he'd be fucking Keith Kogane. KEITH MOTHERFUCKING KOGANE!

It would've been the epitome of an understatement to call Lance a fanboy. He'd seen most of Keith's videos, and really found inspiration in them. Everything Keith did was just so... natural. He wasn't like some bratty bottoms in the other videos, the submissives that would whine and howl and it would sound so God awfully fake. No. Keith only moaned if something felt good, and Lance couldn't wait to make him scream.