Safe

(( This chapter gets violent. Angst warning!))

" I will never get over these pancakes." Keith said, eating another large piece of Adam's signature blueberry pancakes. They weren't world famous or anything, but they should've been.

" You're welcome." Adam chuckled. " How could we visit without me making them at least once?"

Keith kept eating his breakfast, pulling out his phone scrolling through all his social media. Lance's Snapchat was so basic. He couldn't get over how 'cool' he thought he was when he vaped and blew it into the camera. Keith rolled his eyes but still smiled a little.

" Who you talking to? That little boyfriend of yours~" Adam took off his apron, looking at his brother in law with a shit eating grin. Seeing Keith happy was all Shiro and him could ever want.

" Lance isn't my boyfriend." Keith insisted.

And Adam kept giving him that look.

" He's- he's kind of like it, okay? But not really." He stammered.

" I like him. He doesn't come off like an entitled jerk." Adam sipped some of his tea. Him and Shiro may have been very similar, but he wasn't a coffee person. Adam drank tea to wake himself up in the morning.

" He's... just really great all around." Keith blushed.

" If he's a pornstar, I'd assume so."

" What?! I wasn't talking about-never mind..." Keith brought his palm to his forehead.

" Wait... so you've done videos together, right?" Adam questioned.

" Yeah..." Keith answered bashfully.

" What about other times? Has he tried anything with you? Not to be nosy or anything. I just want the tea." Adam laughed.

" You have tea. Right there." Keith said.

" So is that a yes?"

" We've-okay." He sharply exhaled. " We haven't done much... he hasn't really been rushing it. And he really cares... he's actually stopped me from doing stuff before."

" That's really good." Adam said.

Keith felt his phone go off.

And Adam smirked more.

" That's him, isn't it?"

" Shut up!" Keith whined.

Lance 10:37 AM- Hey <3

Keith 10:37 AM- Hey

Lance 10:37 AM- I miss you

" He misses me..." Keith reddened while staring at his lap shyly.

" Hang out with him then." Adam suggested.

Keith 10:38 AM- You can come over if you want

Lance 10:40 AM- I wish I could

Lance 10:40 AM- I have a shoot with Allura soon

Keith felt his eye twitch, and there was a sudden sense of anger that flared in his chest.

For a while there, he'd had Lance all to himself, not having to worry about being jealous. He stared down at his phone for a second, putting it to the side without answering.

" You good?" Adam asked after swallowing his mouthful of pancake.

Keith had a very obvious scowl on his face as he crossed his arms.