1/8/18

I went to prison today.

An unused prison, in a town about an hours drive away with my Dad and M.

It was a nice day out to be honest, which is weird to say because we went into a 'hanging room' where (contrary to popular belief) people got hanged.

It stunk. Maybe of death but Fortunately, I don't know what that smells like. The rope was the same rope used for the actual hangings and I touched it. I wouldn't eat my food until I washed my hands several times.

Room 3 in the C-wing is apparently haunted by some sort of 'lady in grey', as-well so I tried to take some pictures to see if I could find an orb anywhere.

It's only Wednesday, but my week has been pretty full so far. It's my Dads only week of the summer holidays off and he's trying to do a lot of stuff with me and M (mum is still working this week) I'm not complaining, but he's trying a lot and I know he really wants to make the most of it. He works as a mental health nurse and goes around patients houses to check up on them and analyse them. Kind of like a therapist. My Mum does the same but is mainly based around dementia and only works in the hospital. I admire them for what they do and I know they've saved a lot of people's lives.

On Monday, the three of us went to a little town in wales and walked around there for a little while. I also began jogging a little in the morning, because I want to get fitter.

On Tuesday, I jogged again, and me and Dad went out for a walk. It turned out longer than expected and we walked all around town, which I liked because he is easy to talk to.

I revised for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow Dad wants to take us to a forest not far from home which I'm actually not dreading.