28/8/18

It's my last full day in Paris with my family today, we're leaving tomorrow. As much fun as it had been, I am excited to leave. I love journeys and find them very relaxing- I don't have to talk to anybody.

So far, we've been to Disney land and Walt Disney studios, the Eiffel Tower, le louvre, walked along the Seine, gone on a boat ride and eaten out almost every day.

I have come to the conclusion that I want someone I can sit on the side of the Seine with.

Also, I've been having croissants for breakfast for the past five days and I just want to go home and have some cereal.

Yesterday was good, but I got bad again for a few hours. I realised that even though Paris is beautiful, people can still be sad there. I feel better today.

I'm listening to 'silhouettes of you' by Isaac Gracie right now so if anyone is actually reading this, it's a good song- would recommend :).

It's one week until we go back to school and A and I have been planning on meeting up before that and show each other our holiday photos. She went to the Disney in Orlando for 17 days.

Im quite jealous because I've always wanted to go to America. There's something about it that draws me in. I know it's not a perfect place or anything and I don't even know why I want to go, to be honest.

I went to New York for one week 4 years ago in April but I dont feel like I appreciated it enough.

I want to go to a small town in America and see how they really live and how different it is to England.

Mum wants to leave now, so I have to go.