Part 1: The Creation of HawkMoth (1/1)

"It wouldn't seem like it, but miraculous jewels actually contain great power, during centuries heroes have used this miraculous to help their people, but two of this miraculous have greater power than the others which are the earrings of the ladybug that provides the power of creation and the ring of cat noir which provides the power of destruction. Legend says that whoever contains these two jewels will gain absolute power." Nooroo explains to his new owner.

"I must contain this absolute power, I don't care at what cost." The man says while clenching his fist.

"What is your power Nooroo?"

"The Moths will allow to give whoever you choose superpowers and this will obey any command you give them."

With this information the master's mind became dark and scary, the last ounce of good he had was removed as soon as he realized he could have all the power he wanted. Nooroo felt the negative auras but there was nothing it could do since his mission is to obey it's master.

"This is absolute perfect, what better way than having absolute power by increasing the fear of everyone in Paris."

"B-but master, the mo-moths, no, the miraculous are  supposed to be used to protect their lands and use them for the better good."

"You said it yourself Nooroo. 'Supposed', and I'm your master you'll do as I say."

"Yes Master."

Nooroo bows it's little head, making the strange scary man known so far as master to fill his ego even more, desiring for all Paris to bow to him just like his Kwami.

"Nooroo Dark Wings Rise"

Every moth that surrounded the man started to to fly to cover him up, while purple lights would escape the small gaps.

With a huge stretch all the moths left the man's body, but he wasn't wearing his original outfit, now he had a purple suit, with a grey mask that would cover his whole head and face.

Laughing all maniacally while he grabs his walking stick and says, "From now on you shall call me HawkMoth."

——————————
Crappy right now, but it will get better!!!