5 - Dom's mother

Third Person POV

"Let go Dominic" Paris whispered yelled as Dominic had his arms wrapped around him holding him down. "You know for a Mafia you sure like snuggling" Paris grumbled.

'He really thinks I'm sleeping ' Dominic thought as he'd been awake for quite a while now and love watching Paris squirm in his arms trying to break free.

As Paris continue squirming in Dominic's arms he stops and thought for a minute and came up with the perfect plan for the huge man to let him go. Dom had just thought the petite boy had finally given up until he heard in his ear in a seductive tone.

"Daddy, please wake up" Paris seductively whispered in Dom's ear causing Dom to jump up for his sleeping act and quickly pin Paris to the bed. 'Does this boy wants me to attack him' Dom asked himself in his head.

"Watch it now little wolf" Dom growled at Paris slowly releasing him for his grip. "I was only trying to get you to let me go" Paris admitted. "Don't call me that unless you mean business " Dom said getting off the bed revealing his naked glory. Paris never understands why Dom likes to sleep naked. He's tried to stay in the guest room since Dom likes to snuggle too.

Paris also had tried to convince him to wear clothes but then Dom interrupts and tries to convince Paris to sleep naked with him.

'I mean who wants to sleep with a dick poking your ass at night and also why would I want to sleep with him at all' Paris thought as Dom puts on a pair of  Calvin Klein underwear and a black robe not bothering to tie it together.

"Tie the front, " Paris said. Dom shakes his head grabbing his Ipad looking at his schedule of all he has to do. Paris climbs out of the bed wearing Dom's shirt that was more like a dress on the boy covering his underwear. Dom made him wear although Seven had got him some pajamas since he arranges his closet and clothes.

Dom and Paris both heard a knock on the door having Seven steps into the room saying something. "Hey your scary ass mother is cooking breakfast and said bring your ass downstairs to eat, " he said going out the room door only to stop and say "Oh and she wants to meet Paris, boss," he said before continuing out the room.

"OK, Paris let's go get ready," Dom said to Paris before lifting him up on his shoulder taking him to the shower.

*

*

*
After the shower, They both had put on their outfits and headed in the elevator which Paris had only just find out. 'Who has an elevator in their house?!" Paris internally yelled in his head.

 'Who has an elevator in their house?!" Paris internally yelled in his head

Dom outfit^

Paris Outfit^

Paris Outfit^

"You really like showing off your chest do you?" Paris asked Dom who quietly chuckled at the boy remarks.

"I only like showing it off to you," Dom stated making Paris' cheeks a little red. As they walk into the kitchen/dining area Dom's mom quickly turns to them. "Dommie! " she shouts before rushing over hug her one an only son.

"Mother I'm saying this for the last time please do not call me Dommie " Dominic insisted since his mother keeps calling him that though she knows he hates it.

"And? I have carried you for 9 months and push you out my vagina" she paused looking over to Paris before looking back to Dom to continue. "And trust me that was the most painful shit I went through so I have the right to call my children anything that pleases me right?"Dom's mother questioned him with he only answered with an eye roll. 

"Dominic Bartholomew Dragon! Did you just roll your eyes at me cause if you did I will pluck out those two eyeballs in your head and roll them on the floor in front of you" Dom mother shouted at him causing Dom to quickly apologize to his mother knowing she really would do it?

"Good now who is this young man over here?" Dom's mother asked looking at Paris.  "This is my Fiance mother," Dom said causing Paris to send him a where was I when that happened to look.

"What my Dommie is getting married when?!" Dom's mother asked. "Whenever Paris is ready to, Mother maybe next year or so," Dom said. "Ok, that's good just make sure that I'm not dead when you're ready, " She said quickly running to the kitchen. "Now do you want pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausages for breakfast?" she asked. "oh an I have muffins too!" she chirped.

*

*

*
Ok sorry to end short there.

Also, do you think I should keep writing in the third person and have their pov's in sometimes?

Please comment and vote :)