Paris and Dominic - Bonus Chapter 2

Here's the chapter y'all asked for!

PARIS

"Hell no!" I yelled rolling out of the bed. My husband also is known as Dom quickly got up following me straight into the bathroom.

"Come on Little Wolf just the other day you were saying that you wanted to have another child" Continuously ignoring him I took to the sink before rinsing off my night cleansing mask.

" That's because I was having baby fever but that baby fever had long gone since I remembered the hell of changing diapers" I explained taking my toothbrush from the cabinet.

Dominic's hands grabbed onto my shoulders, turning me around before quickly lifting me onto the counter.

"But remember the best of it" he smiled looking into my eyes. " Seeing the triplets taking their first step and having an argument on who they meant when they said dada for the first time" he consoled resting a hand on my cheek.

I remember how it felt when I first had them. At first, it was hard but in the end, it was all worth it. I do miss when they were little and when they really needed to depend on me. But now my babies are all grown up and don't really need to depend on me like that.

I take a deep breath in on what I'm about to say.

"Okay, let's have another baby but this is the last, Dominic" I sighed making Dom peck my lips.

" Good, meet me in Benny's office " shaking my head as I watch my only husband walk out the door jumping like a child who just got candy.

Again Sigh.

__________________________
DOMINIC
"Benny!" I shouted walking in on him and Zero making out.

They both quickly pulled away before turning their heads towards me.

" Dom, what's up," Zero says not long after grabbing a slice of pineapple out of his basket.

"So Benny me and Little Wolf decided that we want another child," I say causing the man before me to smile.

"Good, I just worked up a new formula for the transition" Ben smirked while Zero shook his head.

" No, Benny I do not want you to use my husband as an experiment " I hissed making Ben's eyes cast away from mine.

"Oh come on Dominic with this new formula it will let the omega male be able to bear children for the rest of their life," Benny says.

Mmmm.

" It's a week process. Through the week the omega male will puke out blood because its body is going through out changes and with that, they will also be going through hormonal changes." Benny begins as he started to pace back in forth.

Oh here we go.

"Their body will be weak doing that time and it may feel like they're dying but they're not. And don't worry the drug has already been tested and it successfully worked" Benny finished.

"I didn't understand a thing you just said but you sounded so sexy," Zero says munching on his frozen mango.

" That sounds good and all but Paris and I just want one child, not a whole damn nation" I started earning a site from Ben.

" Of course I man a blocker known as birth control for this formula that they have to take once a month. But it would be better if Paris had this instead of taking a pill every time you and he want a child" Benny continued taking his glasses off.

"Even so it's Paris decision, not mine, "  Zero nodded as he took a sip of his berry tea.

"What's my decision? " Paris asked walking inside the lab.

Soon then Benny quickly told Paris the situation on this new formula he created.

" What if I'm old and not raking the blocker and me and Dominic or still kicking it will I still get pregnant?" Paris asked crossing his arms.

Benny shook his head before answering his question.

"Of course not the formula will stop working once you, Paris, reach the age of 70" Benny explained.

Ben's sure passionate about his work.

"Mmm okay, I'll do it " Paris agreed unfolding his arms. Benny's eyes widen in excitement before dragging Paris to his station.

" Paris are you sure?" Paris only nodded at me before he did what Ben told him to do which was to lay down on the bed.

"Sure I mean it makes sense since I don't have to take a pill everytime we want to have a baby" he replied, while Benny got the formula.

"So where's the pill?" Little Wolf questioned earning a laugh from Benny.

" Pill? Pfft. This injection is needle only" Benny says. Just as Paris was about to run Zero hold him down whole Been approached him with the needle.

"Dommie, help" Paris cried. Usually, I hate when people call me Dommie but when Little Wolf says it, it's cute.

" You already agreed, Little Wolf, " I told him making him send a glare my way.

-------------------------------------------------

That's it for now. Yes there is gonna be a bonus chapter 3 for them.

Cause I can't wait just leave things like that can't I?

Hope you like 💕

Please vote and comment!

Till next time.... Thank you!!❤️