20 - Difference...

Paris

"Zero leave me alone!" I yelled as Zero erupts in laughter. " Oh come one, it's just a dead cockroach" He laughs as I ran away from him. Ding dong!  The front door ranged.

"I'll get it!" I shouted as I ran to the front door. "Wait! Paris "he yells as I opened the door revealing a man who looked somewhat familiar.

 "Wait! Paris "he yells as I opened the door revealing a man who looked somewhat familiar

"Um, who are you?" I asked the unknown man. "Are you stupid?! You can't just open the door like that! if anything did happen to you your crazy fiance which is my boss would kill me"Zero rambled as I continue to stare at this man who really looks familiar.

"Who are you-, Ben," He said. Ben!? How could that be?! There's no way! Hold up.

How can someone change their appearance and the aura so easily?  I guess they were right that he just put up an act

"Wassup, I came to do those test on you Paris," he says as he walks inside the house. " Wow, the estate hasn't changed that much has it?" he asks as he walks upstairs. 

"Follow me," He says as he points to me. "Um, do you know where you're going ?" I questioned as I and Zero follow him. "Yeah no worries, I used to live here before Zero went to jail" he explains. "I was the gang's doctor here, but I decide to leave once Zero was thrown in jail," he says as we reach the infirmary that has a  lab connected to it. 

"Are you coming back?" Zero asked. "Yeah, I don't have choice or Dom will behead my ass" he chuckled.

"Ben?" Travis called as he was on one of the infirmary beds where the twins were watching him. "Travis! I've been meaning to get that sample of blood from you also I want to test this new serum and I think you'd be the perfect lab sub- I mean person to try it on" He exclaimed as Travis' face was full of terror. "Oh hell naw," Travis says as he gets up but before you know it he was push back down by Benny.

" Oh come on don't be a pussy and take it like a man," Ben said as he pulls out a needle. "Mason!" Travis called out. " I don't like you, " Mason said as he ignores Travis cries. "Oh, come on!" Travis yells. " I'll help you," Dylan says as he takes a step closer to Travis and Benny.