Thomas and Dylan - Unknown Kinks

Third Person

Dylan undressed, ready to take a cold shower as he had a long day in the gym

Taking off his pants revealing his round ass before stepping inside the see-through glass shower.

Dylan tensed muscles relaxed as the water washes over his body.

Letting out a relaxed sigh, Dylan reached his hands out grabbing a hold of his shampoo but it had slipped as an arm wraps itself around Dylan's waist.

Startled, Dylan's arms move back ready to strike the intruder as a familiar voice spoke.

"Miss me?" a husky deep voice spoke. Dylan's face enlightens before chuckling.

 Dylan's face enlightens before chuckling

Thomas

"Don't do that you scared the fuck out of me?!" He yelled as he playfully tore Thomas hands off him.

Thomas frown before quickly wrapping them around Dylan. "I've been gone for two weeks trying to find out who tried to kill you and the first thing you do his rip away from my grasp" Thomas growls holding onto Dylan tighter.

"Any luck?"Dylan asked as he felt Thomas hard shaft pressed against his ass.

Dylan body turns to look at him. "Sadly no, but I sure did miss you," Thomas says as his eyes gaze over Dylan body watching the water droplets glide on his body.

Thomas hums at the sight as he draws his tongue over his lips.

"I missed you too," Dylan says as his hand's grips on Thomas groin. A growl escapes his lips as Dylan slowly went to his knees.

Dylan hands stroke Thomas member gently before wrapping his mouth it earning him a pleasurable groan from Thomas.

His tongue circled on Thomas tip causing Thomas hands to grip onto Dylan's wet brown locks.

"Mmmmm" Dylan hummed as he like the way how Thomas' hands grip his hair.

Taking Thomas member in deeper until he hits the back of Dylan's throat.

Dylan jaw had hurt a little do to Thomas size but he didn't care he loves to pleasure his man.

But Thomas on another hand gently pushes Dylan head back as he brought Dylan's body up from off his knees.

Thomas wasted no time pushing Dylan onto the shower wall in a position his round ass was poking out.

Dylan moan as the shower wall was cold but not only that but the cold wall pleasured him as his hard nipples were pressed against it.