Sad Movie

Beam was already at the doorstep of their agency's Practice Studio when he heard familiar voices talking near the door

Beam was already at the doorstep of their agency's Practice Studio when he heard familiar voices talking near the door. He could clearly hear the conversation of a man and a woman since it was left slightly ajar.

"I just want to tell you how I feel. I really don't know how it happened. I just woke up one day that I could no longer see you as a friend. I have loved you all these years. I won't force myself on you. I'd be incredibly happy if you felt something for me too. But if not, everything is going to stay the way it is now. All I want is for you to know," said the man tenderly.

"Oh, Forth... I love it! My heart is melting..." the woman said in a mellifluous tone.

Beam didn't bother to hear the rest of the conversation and made three, quiet steps backward upon realizing the situation. As much as possible, he didn't want his presence to be discovered. He didn't want to ruin that moment for Forth, his bestfriend.

"Great! Finally, you've got some balls to confess, and it's Yihwa, huh!?" Beam cheered silently for Forth while walking back to the washroom and locked it up upon entering.

Beam knew that Forth had someone in his heart. He had always been vocal about his feelings towards that someone, but they, his bandmates, didn't know who that person was until just now. He bet, others didn't know yet what he knew already.

The three of them actually belong to the most popular six-member band in the country. Forth and Yihwa as lead vocalists, Phana as guitarist, Prem as bassist, Beam as keyboard player and Ming as drummer. Aside from being their group's lead vocalist, Forth was also their guitarist.

They weren't just bandmates. They were friends, too, for 15 years. Their group and friendship started way back in high school during their group recital in their Music Class.

A faint smile formed on Beam's lips upon remembering a few events of his past. He took a look at himself in the mirror. There, he saw a man whose eyes were shedding tears, lips were trembling and shoulders were sagging. A perfect image of a loser.

He splashed water on his face hoping those stubborn, damn tears stopped from falling. But, they wouldn't let him took control of himself. They kept on taunting him until he got tired suppressing them. When tears finally freed from being imprisoned, they flowed like a river. Unstoppable. Endless.

Beam had his back leaned against the wall. He badly needed something to support himself from collapsing. He slid his body down to the floor when he could no longer keep his steady stance, and hugged his knees to his chest. Tears slipped down his cheeks once again as he whispered in the air, "I love you, Forth...so much..."

"