The Shocking Discovery

"And once again, our amazing hero Chip Damage has saved everyone from the burning building!"
"Yay! Go Chip Damage!" KO shouted happily. He was sitting in his bedroom, watching a news report on how Chip Damage had saved some people from a burning building. But just then, a news feed popped up on his phone.
"Huh?" He said. He pressed on it and read the headline.
"P.O.I.N.T have found out a shocking evil plot that shadowy figure is working on." KO read out loud. He started to read the news.
"P.O.I.N.T have found a document from shadowy figure about how he is plotting to steal glorbs from the secret cave in the Lakewood Sea. He is going to build a purple robotic fish that is on level 108 that he will use to steal the glorbs for him. According to the documents, he will do this on the 18th of May and he will be able to see what the fish is doing as he is going to put a camera on it too. P.O.I.N.T are doing everything they can to prevent this from happening so do not worry."
"18th of May? That's today!" KO cried as he quickly jumped up. "I have to do something! Especially because shadowy figure is involved!"
He sat down on his bed and closed his eyes and crossed his legs. He woke up in his subconscious and he was outside TKO's house. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "TKO? Are you there?" He asked as he knocked on the door. He could hear TKO punching his punchy bag inside.

 He could hear TKO punching his punchy bag inside

"TKO! Open the door!" KO shouted. TKO grunted then opened the door. "What do you want?" He asked, annoyed.
"Go inside and I'll tell you." Said KO.
TKO sighed then went and sat down on his couch. KO followed then sat next to him.
"What do you want, squirt? I have stuff to do." Asked TKO.
"Well I saw on the news that shadowy figure is up to no good." Said KO sadly.
"What's he up to now?" TKO sighed.
"Well the superhero team P.O.I.N.T found a document from Shadowy figure and it said that today he would build a level 108 robotic fish that would go to the Lakewood sea and steal glorbs from a secret cave that's there. So I was thinking, since shadowy figure is our worst enemy, we could go together and stop his fish."
"But how genius? That fish is way more powerful than us and anyway I have stuff to do." Said TKO.
"Oh come on. Since when did you get busy? You're free all the time."
"Ever since I started punching my punchy bag."
"C'mon TKO please!!!"
"Ugh fine then."
"Yes! Ok so we're gonna both control big KO and then go to the Lakewood sea and stop that fish!"
"Yayyy(!!!)" said TKO sarcastically.
"C'mon grumpo. Let's go!"
_______________________________
KO and TKO are gonna go on an adventure. Hope you like this so far!😊 don't really have much to say which makes a change LOL😂
This story is gonna get pretty interesting later on though😉

Paintbrush_Lightbulb💛