The Deathly, Dangerous Plan

"What do we do? There's so much water in here!" Asked TKO.
"Wait, look! On the sides!" Said KO pointing to the wall on the left and the one on the right, "there are holes in both of them!"
"So?" Asked TKO.
"So they must be the big KO's earholes. Y'know the sound goes to the brain and that's basically here. Maybe we could go through the hole to get out of the ear and then we'll be in the sea."
"But how will that work? It won't get the water out of here."
"No but maybe... err... what are you doing?" KO Asked. TKO turned around and looked at KO, his mouth full of water.
"Hmm?" He said.
"Oh jee err... you live in here so you wouldn't know err... you know fishes do their... business and err... well they can't breathe without water so did you ever wonder where they do their... business?"
TKO gulped. "Why would I wanna think about that?" He asked, "it's gross."
"Yeah well what I'm about to say is even more gross. THE FISH DO THEIR BUSINESS IN THE SEA AND YOU JUST DRANK SOME OF IT!"
TKO stared at him, then spat the water out everywhere. "Ugh! Gross! Why didn't you tell me that before?"
"I didn't know you were gonna do something stupid like that!" Said KO. "Ugh now half of this water has your spit in it. Well maybe I could make some sponges with my mind and use them to suck up the water and the someone else can go and put earplugs in the big KO's ears so then no more water will come in."
"So who's gonna do it?" Asked TKO.
"Well whoever wants to do it. Do you want to?"
"Of course I do! It's my turn to have fun!" He said happily.
"Ok but you're gonna need this." Said KO as he made a purple suit with his mind that had a picture of a fist in the middle of it. (Similar to TKO's fist.)
"What's that?" TKO cringed as he stared at the suit.
"It's a suit. You're gonna need it if you're going swimming."
TKO retched. "Why would I wanna wear that? It's embarrassing. And anyway I'm a cool swimmer. Thanks to my powers I can breathe for ages so yeah."
"So you're just gonna wear your normal clothes?" KO stared at him like he had lost his mind.
"Of course I am. I'm not wearing that embarrassing thing." TKO said folding his arms.
"Ok fine then." KO used his mind and turned his suit into a badass hoodie. It had a silver zip in the middle of it and spikes on top of the hood. And it was purple. (Because purple is TKO's colour and also my most fave colour because I love TKO 💜)

 (Because purple is TKO's colour and also my most fave colour because I love TKO 💜)

Kinda looks like that I just wanted to post this bad dunno why💜

TKO stared at the hoodie with wide eyes.
"Well this was the best swimsuit I could make for someone like you." Said KO shrugging. "So do you want it or not?"
"Are you kidding!? It's so ME!" He cried happily snatching it from KO and hugging it to his chest and spinning around.
"Great. Now you can go swimming with that."
Said KO.
TKO put it on and stared at his reflection smiling. KO made sponges and earplugs and he gave the earplugs to TKO.
"So are you ready?" KO asked.
"I was born ready." Said TKO happily.
KO used the sponges to soak up the water.
"Ugh I forgot this water had your spit in it." KO cringed.
"Who cares? I'm outta here. Laterz." TKO went through one of the holes into the sea. He put one of the earplugs in one of the ears but then he saw a fish swim past him. The fish turned around and stuck his tongue out at him and then farted in his face. Then he swam away.
TKO coughed hard and spluttered. "YOU!" He shouted as he pointed at the fish. The fish turned around and laughed in a childish voice. TKO growled crossly and quickly zoomed towards him. The fish swam as fast as he could but he was still laughing in a babyish voice. "Come here you dirty fish!" TKO shouted at him.
The fish carried on laughing but then he gasped as he saw TKO teleport right in front of him.
"Ha! Didn't know I could do that, did you?" TKO laughed evilly. His fists glowed purple and TKO was about to punch the fish but the fish stared at him in shock then quickly swam away screaming like a baby. TKO laughed hysterically. He looked in his hands for the earplugs then he gasped. He had left the earplugs there and he had only plugged one of them in. He quickly swam towards KO and he saw the earplugs and the one that wasn't plugged in was hanging down. He sighed in relief then plugged the other earplug in the other ear. He teleported back into KO's head and gasped. KO's head was flooded with water. Then he realised. He had spent so much time fighting that fish that he had completely forgotten about KO! All of the sponges were just floating around. KO probably didn't have enough time to make more sponges because the water had already filled up. Cob knows how long KO's been unconscious for.  What should I do? I can't make more sponges with my mind only KO can. But he's unconscious and I can't wake him up. TKO thought. Then, he had an idea. He went to his house that was full of water as well but he hid his bathroom stuff in a cupboard. He opened the cupboard and grabbed towels and more sponges that soaked all the water from his house. He sighed in relief and brought more towels and sponges back outside with him and all the water soaked in and soon it was all gone. He went to the roof of his house and was relieved that all the water had gone. The ground was still a bit wet and slippery but at least it wasn't flooded. He used the towels to wipe the ground. He wiped the sweat of his face then went to KO who was still unconscious.
"KO. Wake up! I got rid of all the water. Took me quite a while but I did it and there's no water left now. Get up! Please!" TKO tried to wake him up but it was no use. He put his head to KO's chest then he realised, HIS HEART WASN'T BEATING! TKO started to panic. He tried everything. He tried to shock him using the syncing device that they used to turn into S.K.O. He plugged on of the cables into KO and the other into the device.
"3... 2... 1 CLEAR!" He shouted but he realised that his hand was touching KO's hair a little.
Oh no. He thought and then he got an electric shock. He was all black and his hair was all up. He shook himself back to normal and looked at KO who was still the same.
"Well that didn't work." He said. Then he got a helium pump and put the wire into KO's mouth instead of putting it in a balloon. He pumped it loads of times and KO's body started to grow like a balloon but then the wire came out and KO's body flew around with all of the helium coming out and making a farting sound. His body fell on the ground and TKO sighed. Then he tried to do CPR (not that he actually knew how to do it properly) but that didn't work either. TKO slumped himself down next to KO, exhausted. He looked at KO. "I'm sorry KO. This is all my fault. None of this would've happened if I hadn't pressed the turbo button. You were right." He put his head in KO's tummy and started to cry. "You're never going to make any nice things for me again and you're never gonna help me defeat shadowy figure and his stupid fish and we're never going to go on adventures ever again." He sobbed. "I'm really sorry. You were like my brother to me as well and we're never gonna play videos game together or transform into S.K.O again." Just then, TKO felt KO's legs move a bit. He got up and saw KO rubbing his eyes and getting up. "What.. happened?" He asked weakly.
"KO!" TKO cried happily and hugged him, "I thought I lost you! You were unconscious after the water flooded so I got my towels and sponges and soaked up all of the water. Sorry I took so long. There was this stupid fish that farted in my face so I was too busy fighting him that I forgot about you. I'm sorry. I tried everything to bring you back but nothing worked."
KO smiled at him. "It's Ok. I can't believe you got rid of all the water. Wait, have you been crying?" He asked as he stared at his counterpart who had red eyes and tears on his face.
TKO quickly wiped his face. "Err.. no! I don't cry. That's what babies do." He blushed in embarrassment.
KO laughed. "Well let's get back to our mission after that life threatening situation!"
TKO smiled. "Ok. I'm in!"
________________________________
Yes the chapter is finally out!😊Holy toot!💨 I made it be super long! 1575 words!😱 Well I hope y'all liked this chapter!👍 Let me know what you thought in the comments🤔 Bye readers! You're all the best!👋

Paintbrush_Lightbulb💛