The Wrong Button

KO and TKO went to their controls and started to move big KO.
"Woah, we're way better at this than last time," said KO, "it must be because we've been practicing."
"Yeah but I'm better at it than YOU BABY! Said TKO laughing.
"Ok then. If that's what you want to believe."
They were very close to the Lakewood Sea. It was just up ahead.
"Look! There's the Lakewood Sea! We're nearly there!" Said KO happily.
"Yeah. The sooner we get there, the soon we can kick that fish's butt! Haha." Laughed TKO.
They walked to the Lakewood Sea but suddenly, they started running super fast towards it.
"Woah what's happening!?" Cried KO, "why are we going so fast!?
"Oh. Maybe it's because I pressed the, y'know, TURBO BUTTON! HAHAHA!" Laughed TKO.
"You WHAT?!" Cried KO, "Oh no. We're gonna crash!!!"
"HAHAHA!!! This is what I call an ADVENTURE!!!" TKO shouted happily.
"Oh no! Get ready for it! 3... 2... 1..."
SPLASH!!!
"TKO! What have you done?!" Shouted KO, "we just crashed all because of you!"
"I saw the turbo button and I just had to press it. It's like my child, my brother. And I was bored so I thought I would make this a bit more fun. And NOW WE'RE TALKING! HAHAHA!" Said TKO.
"But now we're lost!" Said KO.
"How are we lost? We just crashed and now we're sinking."
"S... sinking?" Asked KO. They both turned around and gasped. "Oh no..."
________________________________
Sorry this chapter was short but hope you liked!😊 What do you think has happened to them now?🤔 comment if you think you know
Anyway bye for now! 💜

Paintbrush_Lightbulb💛