The Evil Fish Thief

KO and TKO went to the secret cave. They stopped when they were outside it. The cave had a massive, metal door with a keypad next to it.
"We're here!" Said KO happily, "and we beat that fish to it!"
"Or maybe the fish already came and stole the glorbs and went home." Said TKO.
"No I don't think he has come yet. If he had, then the keypad would be broken and the door would be busted." said KO.
"So what are we going to do?" Asked TKO.
"Easy. I'll make a vacuum cleaner to suck all of the glorbs up so then shadowy figure's fish will just come to an empty cave."
"But where will we put the glorbs?" Asked TKO.
"I haven't thought about that yet. But it would have to be a very good place where shadowy figure will never find them. So who wants to do the glorb collecting?"
"I'll do it!" Said TKO.
"Ok," KO used his mind to make a vacuum cleaner with a SUPER! long hose pipe thing.
"Wait, but how are we going to open that door?"
"Well maybe you could break the keypad," said KO, "So, are you ready?"
TKO nodded. He put on his swimsuit, grabbed the long hose pipe and went outside. He punched the keypad hard so it broke. The big, metal door slowly opened to reveal thousands of glorbs.
"Woah!" He said, starry-eyed as he stared at the glorbs. He told KO to turn on the vacuum and then the hose started to sucked up all of the glorbs super fast.
"Woah! This thing is fast!" TKO cried happily. But just then, he saw a glorb float past him. He couldn't help it. He grabbed the glorb and ate it.
"Wow. That glorb tasted kinda weird but I liked it." He said.
"TKO! Why are you eating the glorbs?" Asked KO.
"Sorry bro I couldn't help it." He said. Suddenly, he heard an evil laugh. He looked next to him and saw the evil, purple fish.
"You!" He shouted, "here to steal some glorbs, huh? Well I got news for you, shadowy figure's lame creation, the glorbs have all gone. So you can go back to your creepy creator and tell him the news!"
The fish laughed evilly. "Well I've got news for you too! Turbo guy! That glorb that floated past you and you just ate it, ha!  That was fake! My boss made that glorb and I was the one who threw that glorb to you and you thought it was real! That glorb was actually POISONOUS!"
"Wha... what?" asked TKO, worriedly.
The fish laughed. "Yep! My boss poisoned it because he knew how much you couldn't resist glorbs. So he asked me to come and throw it to you without you knowing so that you could eat it and DIE!"
TKO got so angry. He punched the fish who was too busy laughing.
"Did you forget something? I'm level 108! That didn't even hurt!" The fish continued to laugh.
TKO growled and punched him so hard that he flew back into the broken keypad.
"TKO! What's happening?!" Asked KO.
"That fish has arrived! And apparently the glorb I ate was fake because he just threw it at me without me knowing and his boss (AKA, shadowy figure!,) made it and he poisoned it!"
"What?!" Cried KO, "ok come back in here! I think it's time to go sync!"
TKO came back into KO's mind and they plugged in their cables.
"Ready?" Asked KO.
TKO nodded.
"Set... SYNC UP!" They both pressed the button on their suits and synced up. They transformed into S.K.O.
"Alright. Time to take this bozo down!" said KO. They threw punches at the fish who easily dodged them. They tried to kick the fish but he was too powerful and threw them away and they landed on the seabed.
"It's no use. That fish is too powerful for us." said TKO.
"No! We can defeat him! Level 108 or not! We can still beat him! We just have to work together! So come on, let's go get that fish!" said KO.
"Ok, I'm with you." TKO said. They both got up and jumped so high and as they landed, they kicked the fish's back super hard and he crashed hard onto the seabed.
"Ah! How did you get here? Didn't I throw you away in the trash?" He asked, covered in electricity and badly damaged.
"Yeah, but we came back! And now we're gonna finish you!" S.K.O punched the fish's face and one of his eyes and fins came off. But they saw a red orb in the fish's empty eyehole.
"Wait, that must be the core." Said KO.
"So, if we destroy it..." TKO thought.
"THEN HE'LL BE DESTROYED!" They both exclaimed. They swam high up to the surface then quickly zoomed down to the fish and punched his core hard. The fish started to get electricity all around him.
"No! No! This can't be happening!" The fish cried. He started to malfunction and then he exploded, his robotic parts flying everywhere.
"What... just happened?" Asked KO.
"Dude, you don't understand what this means! We just destroyed that creep's fish that was going to steal glorbs from the cave. And P.O.I.N.T said that they were going to stop this from happening but instead, we did! We're famous! Ha! P.O.I.N.T said that they were going to deal with it but when they come and see all the glorbs gone and the fish dead, they're gonna be shocked! We're heroes! We're famous! We're... we're..." TKO started to turn around slowly and then he fell on the ground.
"TKO!" KO cried as he ran over to him, "TKO wake up! Are you ok?"
"I... think... it's because... of the... poison." TKO said weakly and then he passed out.
"TKO no please! Stay with me! You saved me when I was about to die, now I'm going to save you!" KO said determinedly. He made a bottle of antidote and put some of it into TKO's mouth. He waited until TKO moved a little and got up. "What... happened?" He asked weakly.
"You nearly died because of the poison but i gave you some antidote and now you're ok!"
"Oh. Well thanks bro." TKO smiled.
"Aww. It's ok. Now let's go back home!"
They both went out of the sea and back to KO's house.
________________________________
Don't worry guys! The story's not finished yet!😉 Yeah don't really have much to say which makes a change LOL😂 Anyway sorry it's been a while😰 I've been so busy with my other books also I'm thinking of writing a new KO and TKO book now!😊 Not telling you what it's gonna be about yet though!☺️ It's gonna be a surprise!🎁

Paintbrush_Lightbulb💛