The Fight

"Aaaah! My head is filling up with water! We're gonna die!" Cried KO.
"You mean 'our' head." Said TKO.
"Yeah but we're gonna die! And none of this would've happened if you hadn't pressed the turbo button!" Shouted KO, shaking TKO hard.
"Hey! I was just trying to make this fun. None of this would've happened if you hadn't made this so boring." Shouted TKO. They both started arguing for ages and completely forgot about what situation they were in. A life threatening situation.
"Quit being so immature!" Shouted TKO.
"I'm immature?!" Asked KO crossly.
"And also ugly!" Shouted TKO.
"Hey! We both look practically the same!" Shouted KO.
"Yeah but I'm way better looking than you! I'm stronger, faster and cooler! And I like having fun unlike you, the big baby who makes everything so boring!"
"Aaaarghh!!! SHUT IT! I WISH I NEVER MADE ALL OF THOSE NICE THINGS FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T APPRECIATE IT! AND I WISH YOU WERE NEVER IN MY HEAD IN THE FIRST PLACE! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"

Play the easy lemon video at the top now🍋🎬

Everything went quiet after that. TKO stared at KO, still as a statue. He didn't say a word. KO looked down, feeling guilty. He never should've said that. It's not like TKO wanted to be born either. He remembered that last time when they went to ask shadowy figure their questions, after that, TKO was still sad. He felt like no one loved him and he still didn't have a happy life. He had a boring life on his own not really getting to experience the real world. KO told him that he was loved and he didn't have to let that stuff get to him. He decided to speak up and break the silence but TKO did it first.
"Did... you mean that? You didn't want me being born in the first place. You had a happy, normal life before I came along. I'm not an improvement. I'm a mistake. You're better that's why you have a happy life. I... I'm sorry."
KO saw that TKO had tears in his eyes. Wow. He had never seen TKO cry before.
"Err... no of course not. I should be sorry. I shouldn't have said those things to you. You didn't want to be born in the first place so it's not your fault. And I kinda like you being in my mind and I like making stuff for you and visiting you. You are like my brother because I don't have a sibling. I'm sorry."
TKO couldn't hold it in anymore. He started to cry.
"Don't look at me." He sobbed.
KO smiled. "It's ok."
He ran to TKO and hugged him. TKO hugged him back and smiled. He never felt anything like this before.
"Now shall we get back to our mission before we die?" Asked KO.
TKO smiled. "Ok bro."
________________________________
This chapter nearly made me cry because I feel like TKO and I love him😢💜 next chapter let's see if they survive or if they don't. Also I love that music I put at the top because it sounds so nice and peaceful😌💜 I hope you guys think it went well with the rest of the story🙂
Bye readers! You're all the best😊💜

Paintbrush_Lightbulb💛