Confession

"So, wait, are you and Hank..." Reed made a vulgar motion with his hands, and Rk900 facepalmed from behind him, looking exasperated. Connor blinked a few times. "Er.. What do you mean?"

"Are you two banging?" he replied bluntly, and Connor felt his internal system heat up.

ERROR

"..no"

"But you wanna be, right?" he sneered, leaning in. "I bet all your stupid plastic ass wants in life is that old guy rubbing against you-"

Hank rubbing against him

"And giving you gross little kisses"

Hank kissing him

"And telling you he loves you and all that gay shit-"

Hank telling him he loves him

Hank t3lL-

L0V?

LovE?

(Se4Rch Int3RNe7)

1 L0V3 H4NK

??!

SYSTEM ERROR

"That does sound interesting" Connor nodded, and Gavin stopped talking, jaw dropping. Nine snorted.

"I think i would rather like to enter a physical and emotional relationship with the lieutenant" he spoke aloud, before adressing Gavin directly. "How do you enter that sort of relationship?"

The man seemed completely out pf his depth, obviously not anticipating the conversation to steer that way. "F-fuck, i dunno?! Just like... Ask him if he wants to date you. Dude, piss off" he flipped Connor off with less vigor than usual before stumbling away, Nine sending Connor a small smirk before following the detective.

Connor approached his partner's desk, sitting on the one next to it.

"Detective Reed has brought something to my attention"

Hank turned, raising an eyebrow expectantly. "Oh yeah? What did that asshole tell ya now?"

"I have come to the conclusion that i would find graticification in entering an emotional or physical relationship with you. Dating" Connor stated bluntly. Hank choked on his own spit. "What the- the FUCK, Connor?!"

"I take it from your reaction that you do not feel the same?" Connor responded, dissapointed. Hank turned bright red. "N-never said that, but-"

But Connor was already searching the internet for appropriate responses, coming up on a good one.

'Kissing'

K1S5 H@nK??

He moved forward, slipping off the desk. Hank's spluttering halted as his eyes drifted to Connor's synthetic lips, and Connor leaned forward, thr contact making the lieutenant gasp before letting out a low, throaty noise as he closed his eyes and held the androids back of head.

They were broken apart by Reed's disgusted shout.