AndroidPhobia

Connor smiled, hand on Sumo's leash as he walked the large dog, waiting patiently as the animal stopped to inhale the scent of everything that moved. He had graciously offered to walk him for a slightly hungover Hank, who had instantly agreed, though followed up saying he would join them in the park a bit later.

Just as he was about to tug on the pet's leash, he felt something harshly collide with the side of his head, causing him to stumble slightly, eyes wide as his processors instinctively worked at a light speed.

Hearing unit mildly damaged

Collision with hearing unit

Cause probable to be small thrown object

He was cut from his analysis by a rough shove to the side, and he turned to see a man in a navy beanie and bulky snow jacket (despite it being autumn) standing before him with an ugly scowl. "Hey there tin-can, the fuck're you doing in public, huh? Aren't you things meant to stay inside boxes?"

"Initially Cyberlife instructed me to remain in a pod, yes, but now that androids have been liberated and turned to 'deviancy', many choose to live at homes, myself included" he explained factually, voice tense.

The man sneered and rubbed his chin. "Yeah? And do you really think your so called 'liberation' means anything? You're just a peice of plastic, your little 'revolution' won't change shit"

"It already has, actually" Connor says without thinking, voice flooded with sarcasm, and he faintly hears Sumo bark in alarm as the man draws his fist back and slams it into his face, Connor subsequently falling to the floor and hitting his head heavily, systems going haywire.

"Oi, the fuck're you doing to my partner, you bastard?!"

His head spun as he sat dizzily on the floor, internal system slowly sorting itself back out. He saw Hank slam his own fist into the stranger's gut, winding him, before kicking him in the nuts and standing defensively in front of Connor's semi-responsive form. "Fuck off my partner, or I'll break your spine, got it?" he snarled. The man glared but fled, and Hank helped the mostly cleared up android into a standing position.

"My apologies, Hank. I did not mean to incite an altercation" Connor said weakly, defaulting to his automatic program response in his bemusement. He handed Sumo's leash to his partner.

"Nah, wasn't your fault. I'd beat up a hundred of those assholes if i had'ta. C'mon, let's go home" Hank grumbled, turning to walk, but Connor placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him. He raised a brow. "What?"

Connor said nothing, opting instead to move to press their lips firmly together. Withdrawing, Hank chuckled. "Always so affectionate. C'mon, time to go home, Con"