//3∅// ENDING [ URGES ] >new ending<

I trampled over my feet trying to get away as fast as possible,branches wacked my legs and arms.I didn't care,I just wanted to get away..I know he was right behind me I didn't want to look.
I dared myself to..
So I did

My head turned as I slowed down a bit,I soon regretted it and saw he was only a few feet away from me.
My breathing stopped and my eyes froze on him,him pushing branches out of the way so.. aggressively and pushing his way through to get to me.I somewhat let out a small scream but it came out as a whimper more than anything.

His hands gripped my waist and aggressively pulled me back into him.
"Where do you think your going?" He said through his sharp deadly teeth
He reaches into my back pocket and grabs the remote,a evil smile creeps onto his face and he presses the button
A shock went through my whole body and I fell to the floor.

"Ah!" I gripped the coller and tried pulling it off, it only made it worse.
I gasped trying to catch my breath,my eyes watered and my teeth grinded together.
I had enough of this bullshit

I got up and grabbed his hoodie by the coller and pulled him towards me,making us face to face
"I fucking hate you! I hate you I hate you just kill me already, Your like cat,Playing with it's food before eating it!"

He chuckled

"Awe your so cute when your mad..."

I growled at him and he didn't even flinch

"Watch your mouth freak.."
Im making this situation worse but to be completely honest I didn't care.
"You need someone to put you in your place sweetheart.." his lips almost touched mine,that's how close we were.

But before I knew it I was pushed against the ground on my stomach,I wiggled left to right trying to get free but his grip was to something wrapped around my mouth and I couldn't speak,
I was picked up and placed against a tree,my hands were bound together behind my back and my legs were bound,and the worse part was that my mouth was covered..I hated this..

I knew exactly what he was doing..
The Punishment..

I wanted to beg and apologize to him,but i knew it wouldn't work now,it's already too late.
He got close to me and placed one hand next to me on the tree and the other on the button.

"Tsk tsk..You should really learn from your mistakes y/n.."

His face is calm and collected while mine is filled with fear and anger,I sighed heavily and chuckled
I mumbled through the cloth that blocked my mouth.
"Fuck you"

He shook his head and walked back to his spot,he stretched his arms and aimed the remote at me
"Oh and by the way it's on 10, it's only the highest setting,good luck"

He pressed the button.

That's where I was, in that exact moment I knew that I was kidnapped by an abusive sociopath.

" ahh! "

My eyes shot open,I gasped as I sat up and gripped my long sleeved shirt.

"Hey hey hey calm down okay,we're in the car just relax."

I looked at my surroundings,rain dripped down the windows and the hot air from the vents soothed me.
I leaned back into my seat,my eyes half open.
My breathing slowed down,I pulled my legs up to my chest and turned my head to Jack.

"You feeling better?" He asked smiling a bit, I didnt smile back.

"I dont know,I still feel...empty I guess."
I firmly gripped my legs,I sighed.