Shy Jack X Assertive Reader (oneshot)

"Uh,can you please..um g-get up?" Jack asked fiddling with his fingers,I assumed I was in his seat on the couch.

"No,I wanna sit here..sit somewhere else." I spat,he sighed and looked to the left of him a bit before saying.

"Look,y/n i-i don't wanna hurt y-you..but you have to do what I s-say." He said,I stood up and went chest to chest with Jack.
He flinched as I stared at him and clenched my fists,he was shaking.

"Dont do anything you'll regret y-y/n..."  he muttered almost like he was scared to say it,I smirked.

"I can do whatever I want,you don't control me." I started poking his chest roughly,he then grabbed my arm and pulled it towards him.

"Y/n,I don't need to tell you again." He said a bit tougher than usual,I shook my head.

"What are you gonna do,huh?" I taunted,I attempted to pull my arm back but it remained in his tight grip,believe it or not but I was starting to get nervous.

"Do you wanna find out?" He asked,I shouldn't be treated like this,this isn't right.

"F-fuck off!" I yelled,he chuckled.

"Looks who's stuttering now,dont try and get away from me."
He grabbed my other arm and copied what he did before.

"I fucking hate you.." I said,looking away from his gaze.

"O-oh sorry am I hurting your a-arms?" He asked,okay what the actual hell.

"No I'm fine,but let go." I gently tried to pull my arms away.

He let's go,I sighed and rubbed the spot he grabbed,it did hurt actually.
Next thing I know Jack grabbed my face pulled it to his,I didn't have enough time to back away before he kissed my forehead and quickly turned the other way scratching at the back of his head.

"S-sorry if t-that was so sudden.." he apologized,back to this again.

How did I even end up here,I've been living with this idiot for 2 days and I'm already annoyed by him and his wierd mood changes.

"Can you go t-to bed please,it's very l-late." He asked,he doesn't trust me enough to have my own room so he would lock me in his room and then sleep out here,at least he gives me privacy.

"I'm not tired,if you're tired you go to bed first." I said right after,crossing my arms and sitting back on the couch.

This is gonna be a long long night for the both of us.

(You people can still vote for the next one,or give me requests on the request page.)

[Out]