Million Dollar Man With The Power To Back It Up

Dipper p.o.v

"So What's your name again kid?" The blonde man asked eyeing me with a evil smirk.

"Dipper pines."  I said avoiding his eyes. Those yellow golden eyes that looked me up and down. They sent chills up my spine.

"And why does such a pretty boy like you need money?" I didn't think it was any of his business but he seem like the man that wouldn't like to be lied to. Someone who could and would find out if you try to weasel your way around him. Someone that could take a life. That's the look he gave. A look of a cold  murder. "Kid? Don't like repeating myself. "

Glaring at the floor I spoke."My uncle..." I began. "He passed away. And we don't have family other then him." His eyes never left me as I spoke.

"We?"

I nodded, "My sister and me." He lit a cigarette.  A small bottle of alcohol sat close on his big wooden desk. Only the best of course.

"And why isn't she helping with the payments?" I frowned.

"She's very sick. And lays in bed all day. I'm taking care of her." He blew smoke out into the air.

"I see." He hummed. It was silence again before he spoke. "My names Bill cipher."  He grin.

That name seem oddly familiar.

Wait...

I looked up into those golden eyes once more. His smirk grew. "I'm a Mafia boss. And I'm very powerful. That's all you need to know about me."

"Now."  He stood from his chair. "You'll work for me till the day you die. You'll get paid well for your dear sister. Deal love?" He held out his hand. I nodded taking his gloved hand shaking it.

"Excellent! I'll see you tomorrow then. 5 A.M. don't be late."

I nodded before getting up to leave. I felt those same eyes on my back the entire time.

                                  ~ ◇~

I sighed cooking up a egg. I guess I won't eat tonight. Mable needs it more then me. I sighed once more placing it on a plate that had a few cracks. For fuck sakes. This ends now... or soon anyways.  Mable will get better and we'll both live in a nice house. I frowned looking out the window watching the dark clouds roll in.

"Mable." I called in a soft voice. Slowly her eyes opened up showing her big brown eyes. She smiled weakly. "Dipping - dots?" I smiled back.

"Hey, bought you something to eat." She looked around the room like she never seen it before. Then looked back at me.

"What time is it?"

I looked at my wrist that held a cheap wristwatch. "8:02." I read.

"Have I been asleep all day? Again?"

I brush her bangs back. "It's fine." I answered placing a wet rag on her forehead. "I'll be at work tomorrow. But Mis.Green next door said she'll check up on you when she can."

"Well is there anyth-" I stood up quckily stopping myself mid-sentence. "You're out of water." I grab the cup rushing to get some water. When I came back Mabel was sitting up in bed smiling with the rag in hand.

"Thanks dipper. For everything." I smiled handing her the cup.

"You're my twin. My sister. I'll always look after you." She finished haft the glass with a smile. "Do you need anything else?" She shook her head.

"Thanks again. But I'm fine."

she slowly laid back down. I placed the rag back on her head before leaving the room.